Has anyone heard Overlorde?

I have heard of this band but have never really got the chance to listen to them. I know that Bobby Lucas is the lead singer and I loved him on the Seven Witches album City of Lost Souls. When I saw the Witches in October of 2003 Lucas made a guest appearance and sang a song with them. He hung out in the audience all night dressed as Leatherface (it was Halloween night). I definetly want to check out the new Overlorde album.

OVERLORDE are an unfortunately underrated but fantastic band. The new album, "Return Of The Snow Giant" is an absolute Heavy Metal masterpiece. It´ll surely be in my top 10 for this year. Probably at space number one in fact. I think of all the stuff I have gotten in the last few months that one is my most played album.

AngelWitch73 said:
OVERLORDE are an unfortunately underrated but fantastic band. The new album, "Return Of The Snow Giant" is an absolute Heavy Metal masterpiece. It´ll surely be in my top 10 for this year. Probably at space number one in fact. I think of all the stuff I have gotten in the last few months that one is my most played album.
I'm following mom's advice and looking for the album :D And Griff mentioning of the 87 EP is giving me a lot of thinking :Spin: towards looking for it too. It is available on CD format?

Wow I put Overlorde in Google...talk about hitting heavy metal o_O

Griffin- said:
EP might be pretty hard to find..but it's the best though! If you want an mp3 let me know (if you have SS or DC..msn, or anything)
Griff my dear is a deal!, SS if you don't mind I'll PM my data to you :wave:

AngelWitch73 said:
Good good Wyvern, following my advice is wise. :D
I just discovered to my horror that my OVERLORDE tshirt is completely missing ! I wanted to wear it to KIT IV too. :(
Among BG's wardrobe...or in Portugal :cry: