Has anyone here heard of the groups Avernus and/or Lake of Tears??

Pierced Spirit

New Metal Member
Sep 1, 2001
San Antonio, Tx
Visit site
Ive been hearing some clips of these groups and they sound pretty damn cool. Doom/Goth/Death/Melodic/Folk are the genres Ive heard these groups related to. Im not to sure what to call em myself but they sound awesome and different which I like alot.

Does ANYONE here have a cd or some songs by this group? Any thoughts on em? It would also be great if anyone knew if these groups had an officail web site where I can get some songs. I cant find a site for them anywhere.

Thanks to anyone who helps.

Alright ya'll we got ourselves another Texan here!! :p :loco: :loco: Haha, just kidding. But it is nice to find a native of my state to join me here in the board, look forward to meeting you Pierced Spirit! :)

I have AVERNUS' Sadness demo....it is quite good...if you'd like I can tape it for you. I also saw them play at Milwaukee Metalfest last year (actually a couple of bands before OPETH :p ). They put on a really good show....

Hell yea! A fellow Texan. Very cool. Meeting sometime sounds like a good idea dude.

Thanks for the website dude! Ive looked everywhere for a site so I can hear clips of all their songs.

And that demo sounds very intersteing man. I would like a copy of it.