Has anyone seeing any gigs in the next few months?

Fear Factory are here on the 17th :)o a death metal band is actually coming to NZ :eek: ). Not sure if I'll go though. If I could stand behind the drummer for the entire gig, watching him, then yeah. But they aren't really that technically engaging, I mean, I wouldn't go to watch Dino play 3 chords really fast. Love the band, just have my doubts about how interesting it'll be......

well well Marduk started with my ultra fave "on darkened wings" and as an annoying difficult listener I thought "now i saw it all" ,yet it was probably the stupidest thought i 've ever had...what came after on darkened totally blew me away...
Marduk rule....I was gaping in astonishment like an idiot hehe
Legion is an awesome frontman :hotjump:
they played songs from almost all their albums...This is definitely one of the best gigs I've ever been... (imagine me who has never been hooked on marduk admitting that they kick ass! :D )
Also God dethroned played to that gig....I had never heard them before (except for their cover on Death's "Evil dead").....They had a killer sound,great band!
I am soooooo glad i went to that show :) (although i wished some stupid things ,which pissed me really off for a while,hadn't happened.... )

:eek: And how can this happen? How are you going to get some Blind Guardian??? How can it be that you know something I don't know? ( and I am living in a town near them!!!)

Explain!

(Please!)

Melancholia, what would you say if I told you that Opeth played here last week? :cool:

Heh, calm down mate! I'll have some free BG Cds that's all, and that's going to be the topping on the cake (I've had my share of gigs this year).

Btw, how's the weather in Middle Earth?

Originally posted by enitharmon
Melancholia, what would you say if I told you that Opeth played here last week? :cool:

I would say das ist ja unrecht! hehe
*bursts into tears* :cry:

well well don't expect sooooo much sun,cause you'll get disappointed ;)

Transparent@ Have much fun!!!!!!
:cry:
*mourningMel*

What more do I want?
I want all Turkish and Greek politicians to rot in Hell! If there's any politician that somehow wasn't involved in the creation of this stupid rivalry, he/she can rot in somewhere more favorable :D

Btw, it's Istanbul, not Constantinople ;)

I agree!
I know it is Istanbul, I said it to nerve you!!!;)

But you should know that Istanbul is a greek word too, it means "to the city" (is=to, tin=the, poli=bul=city)

Don't take it too hart! :lol: :D

I'm going to see Morbid Angel next week!!!! yay! They're playing with Zyklon (let's see if they're as good as Emperor)
and I'm seeing Amon Amarth in January, playing with Marduk, Kataklysm, Immortal Flesh and some others I forgot
:rolleyes:

oh,_Transpy_ thank u!!!! = ))))))))))
i wish your predictions will come true :loco:

Metl761 Marduk live killzzzzzz!!!!

hehe I am seeing Cannibal Corpse (me???/at CXannibal???? hehe I am full of surprises lately),Kreator and Krisiun this Friday
tralala

you're seeing Krisiun??? they are so amazing live!!!! dude they will blow you away!
I just stared at Moises hands the whole time
the solos (drum and guitar) will just blow you all away!!! that was the most intense show I ever saw
have fun!

Oh,you're right!
Krisiun had a cooooool sound and their drummer kicks ass!
:cool:

Kreator were super,too...I was expecting that somehow.U Know Kreator are such an experienced band,I would never expect a bad performance from them.
Btw,they said that they recorded this gig for a live album.Cool huh??
Anyway,it was a great gig,very good sound,killer songs,a mad audience,Kreator played muuuuuch.....

I just wish i wasn't freezing like hell....I thought I was going to die.
So I left the gig straightly after Kreator....So no Cannibal for me...
(not that i like them,but it would be interesting to see)
Just a cool gig and 5 1/2 frozen hours.... :eek: