Has anyone seeing any gigs in the next few months?

Originally posted by Melancholia

Kreator were super,too...I was expecting that somehow.U Know Kreator are such an experienced band,I would never expect a bad performance from them.
Btw,they said that they recorded this gig for a live album.Cool huh??
Anyway,it was a great gig,very good sound,killer songs,a mad audience,Kreator played muuuuuch.....

I just wish i wasn't freezing like hell....I thought I was going to die.
So I left the gig straightly after Kreator....So no Cannibal for me...
(not that i like them,but it would be interesting to see)
Just a cool gig and 5 1/2 frozen hours.... :eek:

at the Nile gig the bloke in front of me in the queue was cussing someone who walked past in a Kreator t-shirt calling him a nerd and etc... anyway just thought id mention that :rolleyes:

Calling a Kreator fan nerd?????? :eek:
hmm sorry but this was the stupidest thing a metalhead could say... What a big shame..... i'm not any big Kreator fan,i don't even have a Kreator album in my place (ooops,lying I have endorama hehe),but i have heard this band at clubs,at friends etc etc and i highly respect them....

Anyway shit happens in gigs very often...In the last two gigs i went (marduk & Kreator) some people started fighting (and i don't mean just shouting or cursing etc,I mean punching,shoving etc) with each other.... I got so annoyed....************,can't they be a polite with each other??? anyway some people manage to stop these idiots....
:mad: