Has anyone taken any pics...

We snuck a camera into Milwaukee....but security nabbed it!

And we had an awesome view!

Big news to follow. My full report from Milwaukee will be coming like a 2 ton heavy thing....

Just found out that La Villa Real will not allow picture cameras in their venue! That sucks! I was going to take a bunch of pictures. I hope I can at least catch the band backstage. I'm still taking a camera to the show, just in case.

Brent took pictures of the Chicago shows. He had to argue with security over it. He also got a photo of Charlie, him and me backstage.

Buddy tried to take a picture but security took away his desposable cam right away (we were at the front). I lent him my all-access pass and he successfully argued with the guy to get his cam back. Buddy later got individual shots of himself with each member, taken by me of course. And one of me with Frankie.

jdelpi said:
Brent took pictures of the Chicago shows. He had to argue with security over it. He also got a photo of Charlie, him and me backstage.

Buddy tried to take a picture but security took away his desposable cam right away (we were at the front). I lent him my all-access pass and he successfully argued with the guy to get his cam back. Buddy later got individual shots of himself with each member, taken by me of course. And one of me with Frankie.

Any chance you can hook me up with some pictures after the show. I don't care if I don't get any inside. I would love to be able to take at least one picture with Scott. Anything else would be a bonus. :headbang: