What are the Thrax boys up to right now??

timmyc

Dec 16, 2002
Anyone know what the band are doing at the moment ??

I can't see any tour dates happening right now - are they taking a break between tours, or even better, planning a live release or the box set ??!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yous guys are bastards! :D
I don't know about the rest of the band, but Charlie's on ...the ...internet...right...now.....(no matter what time you read this)

Can't wait for SoCal dates again. :hotjump: I'm pumped come hit LA/OC again so I can see your whole set. \nn/ Glad you southern thraxters have dates coming up. :yell:

They Are Going To Get Ready To Kick Some Major Ass On The Next Leg Of The Taking The Music Back Tour.....you Can Not Touch Them Live They Are The Greatest Band Of All Time....anthrax Time To Mosh It Up All.....

AlexStomp said:
when are they playing cleveland?
Oh, I don't have a firm date, I just heard "mumblings" at the Cincy and Columbus shows. The promoters always take them to Cleveland, but in reality Columbus is the city to play in Ohio now. Yes, that is what I said, Columbus is the city...I wouldn't have said it ten years ago, but it is true. Actually, I think all of the Anthrax guys would tell you Columbus kicks Clevelands ass, but they go where the tour takes them.

TD said:
I'm pretty sure they are coming back to Cleveland actually..............

If we come down, can you get us to the show, and point us in the right direction for a good burger and beer joint? After what Ian said about about Detroit, I don't think they'll be back this album... :erk:

if they dont tour australia thats fine by me,my mindset has always been that if a blackmetal bands can come over and play really low key shows why cant anthrax,a band like soulfly sold 30 thousand + records here,the reason for this is they always make the effort to tour here,sure coming to australia cant be a money winner but at least do it for the thousands of fans that having been buying there records all these years!!!

MichiMikey said:
If we come down, can you get us to the show, and point us in the right direction for a good burger and beer joint? After what Ian said about about Detroit, I don't think they'll be back this album... :erk:

Yeah, but when he was touring with S.O.D. a few years back, he said that he would quit before playing Harpo's again. Obviously, his dislike for the venue didn't cause him to go that far. I can't see them skipping Detroit. Maybe they could play St. Andrews or the I-Rock. The State Theater would be great. Hell, they could even play the State Fairgrounds. I saw Pantera there one winter.

Scott

MichiMikey said:

Hell yeah. I think if they come back to this area, they will play a different venue than the Agora, which is a good thing, because it's damned close to ghetto. Also, they may skip Cleveland altogether and play a club in a secondary city like Youngstown, Akron, Lorain, or Toledo. Toledo would be perfect for Detroit and Cleveland fans, as we could all converge. By the looks of some of the cities on the tour dates listed thus far, I would not be at all surprised to see them in a smaller city than Detroit or Cleveland. Which I think is cool - it's all about the grassroots fans that usually have to drive for hours to see a show!