Has Bloodbath found a new singer yet? I sent in something else anyway (clip)

Weathered said:
hey it sounds really good! if a the new bloodbath vocalist would sound like you, i think i could live with it :) but i'm not sure if you are able to do the high screaming parts of peter. i mean... you must be able do that when it's about to go on stage!

I'm sure I can, but only when the song feels like it needs it... Maybe the next song will, who knows, I'll post it when it's done. Enemy of the State does have a pretty wide range, just not super high on that one

SE

holy shit... ok that is brutal in so many ways but yet sounds great you dont really have alot of singers who can do that shit :):):):):) i love it ... and yet people still think that its not a talent i think it is cuz i still cant do it with 3 years of practise

I just tried to listen to it and the link didnt work... any chance of getting it back up?

Goddamnit man, this is fukkin awesome!
But, I'd really like to hear a Bloodbath cover.

insurrection do you still have your other mp3's, "Blood red" and "9mmheartsurgery" those were pretty neat :headbang:

Your vocals are so bloodbath worthy IMO you have that brutality and clarity to it, just like Pete and Mikael had.

Your band has some awesome music man, Its pretty hard to be a unique band with all these crappy suffocation-sound-a-like bands running around more pawa to you!:headbang:

You should definately submit an MP3.

man no offense but u can barely growl ...........ur voice goes in and out but the musik it's brutal though remains me of cock n ball torture

no_reply said:
man no offense but u can barely growl ...........ur voice goes in and out but the musik it's brutal though remains me of cock n ball torture

If you didn't type like a 4th grader I might take you seriously.

Also, please reference an exact instance in any of my songs where my voice "goes in and out" such as a time in 00:00 format.

Thanks for playing.

The New American Civil War

\m/

Raise your fists into the air
Let them know that we don't care
It's right there in black and white
Overthrowing the government is our right

A pounding mass our numbers multiply
(with our pounding mass our numbers will multiply)
An onslaught of violence, an order will rise
(through an onslaught of violence a new order will rise)

The history books are re-written in the ashes of the old

The American Civil War of 2015 has begun

It all comes crashing down in the ashes of elected failure
Whats left of your routine goes down the drain
Your sense of normalcy is gone with the men that were slain

In the ashes of failure new hope is born

I love vocals, love drums...but guitars seems to be to much "chugga-chugga" and i hate when Nu metal keep coming into death metal...soon we have lost the whole genre to those slappy big panties nu metal fags.

breeding death said:
I love vocals, love drums...but guitars seems to be to much "chugga-chugga" and i hate when Nu metal keep coming into death metal...soon we have lost the whole genre to those slappy big panties nu metal fags.

That song sounds nu metal to you?

What the fuck?