Hate Crew Deathroll rules!!

TheEmperor

Depraved
Dec 12, 2001
Luzern, Switzerland
Yeah, I got the album this week, and it's fantastic! I really love it! Great job again guys! It's more guitar-oriented than before, and the keyboard is kind of more in the background. But you won't miss the typical keyboard parts nor the keyboard/guitar duels! Well, what am I telling you here actually, I guess you all know that already
wink.gif
Now I just want to have the forum here in the colours of Hate Crew Deathroll!! :D

Children Of Bodom rock harder than ever before!!! :headbang:

Now I dont think you should mock him cause he made a thread that finally is about COB and not another one of hundreds off-topic threads..:p..
Glad you realised the beauty of hcdr, emperor :) hehe

I can't find the album anywhere in England yet. But I heard a swedish friend's copy of it and it sounds immense. Needled 24/7 has an absolutely amazing intro!! \m/:)\m/

Whats ur favourite song/s on the new album you guys?

@Johanna: Thanks for your "help", hehe :)

My favorite songs of the new album are probably "Needled 24/7", "Sixpounder", "Hate Crew Deathroll" and "Angel's Don't Kill". But well, that's a very hard question since all are great and there are no fillers...

By the way: The album isn't out here yet either, but I ordered the japan edition, which came out there in February already.

I downloaded the album aaaaaaaaaages ago.

I recently got a copy from a girl on ebay.co.uk though. It arrived this morning.

My fave tracks are 'Needled 24/7', 'Sixpounder', 'Bodom Beach Terror', and 'You're Better Off Dead!'. Though Empy is right, there are no fillers, the whole album is ace.

February!! Lucky bastards! Grrrr.....just have to wait :( I think it comes out on March 10th in England so.....not long now :)

@Dark Insanity: Yeah, "Bodom Beach Terror" and "You're Better Off Dead" are both great too! Well actually, I could name them all.... And I like the song titles, they rock!

@TaRnIsHeD: Well, I'm from Switzerland, and it comes out here on March 10th as well. But I just ordered the japan editon. Well, it was more expensive of course, but then again I have it already now and "Somebody Put Something In My Drink" is on the album as well :)

I love that song!!! I downloaded it a while ago.
You heard COB's cover of 'The Final Countdown'!!?? that song is AMAZING! :headbang: lol

Yeah, the cover is pretty cool indeed. I don't know COB's cover of "The Final Countdown" yet, I know only Norther's version. But well, have to download it I guess ;)

Yes.....you will :headbang:

Actually...now I think of it.....I THINK it's by Children of Bodom :err: The file says it is....lol :zombie: but I MAY be wrong.......

Well, I'm not 100% sure if Children Of Bodom really covered "The Final Countdown", but I found it on the internet too once. However, "The Final Countdown" is a great song anyway, I love it!!! By the way, if you find the version of DISPATCHED, download it, it's great too!!

I emailed Hennka asking if they could play 'The Final Countdown' when they play in London in May- and at the time he seemed pretty confused. I didn't think about his response at the time- but now I fink he fink's im a bit of a weirdo, lol.

Maybe he's right, LOL. He seemed confused? Well, that shows that they probably never played "The Final Countdown" yet... However, I'll look for the song and download it! Just listened to "Needled 24/7" again, that song rocks like hell!