Hate Crew Deathroll rules!!

asphyXy said:
the final countdown was only played by dispatched and norther. dispatched played it faster with guitars, and norther at normal speed using keyboards.
Ah, thank you for the information! I know both versions, and both are great, but I like the version of Dispatched more. Well, I also like the original by the way ;)

shocked.gif
Ah crep

Okay now I know why Henka was confused. Dont blame me for being foolish

*feels stoopid*
blush.gif

TaRnIsHeD said:
I emailed Hennka asking if they could play 'The Final Countdown' when they play in London in May- and at the time he seemed pretty confused. I didn't think about his response at the time- but now I fink he fink's im a bit of a weirdo, lol.

LOL. First. Its Henkka, not HenNka. And second... he LHAO at you for sure! FINAL COUNTDOWN is not a COB cover. It was recorded by NORTHER and DISPATCHED.

So fuck you! :heh:
And buy their albums, <laiho mode> stupid Internet user!!! Get a life!</laiho mode>

Oh Im SORRY loWildChild you protentious BASTARD (immense sarcasm)

I made a MISTAKE ok- I think your taking things a little TOO FAR you stupid fucker. As a matter of fact- I have ALL of the COB albums- I, however, was confused- probably by a DICK HEAD like urself, into thinking COB covered the song- the filename said it was by them OK.

Im VERY sorry (NOT!!! YOU FUCKER!) if I UPSET you- poor likkle loWildChild with my mistake- actually im sorry to ALL of you. I mean JESUS FUCKING CHRIST- cut me a little slack.

That was a strange post, but I agree with wildchild. If you are a fan of COB, you should be aware that they did not cover the song.

oh just bug off you old users of this thread!!! I too thought for long that it was a CoB cover, now hit me!!! Who the FUCK could tell the difference by just listening to it? Norther is just so similar to CoB, you can't disagree in that! So If he thought that it was a CoB cover then he shouldn't be laughed at but tell him the truth in a NORMAL way!!! :mad: (hear that Nando???)
Oh my god...it seems to me that every one of you was born as a CoB fan...:rolleyes: donkeys...

_Zsuzsa_ said:
oh just bug off you old users of this thread!!! I too thought for long that it was a CoB cover, now hit me!!! Who the FUCK could tell the difference by just listening to it? Norther is just so similar to CoB, you can't disagree in that! So If he thought that it was a CoB cover then he shouldn't be laughed at but tell him the truth in a NORMAL way!!! :mad: (hear that Nando???)
Oh my god...it seems to me that every one of you was born as a CoB fan...:rolleyes: donkeys...

Cheers Zsuzsa :)