Hate Me or Kissing the Shadows?

Hate Me! is Children of Bodom's best song. On guitar I like to play kissing the shadows but overall I don't really care for that song.

Kissing the Shadows for me, it's my favourite Bodom song. I love the main melody and of course the solos at the end are really cool.

Out of Bodom After Midnight and Bodom Beach Terror I'd say Bodom Beach Terror.

In this moment, Kissing the shadows is one of my favorities because it have great melodies and insane solos. I have listened Hate me bit too much and now I spend little break of it. So Kissing the Shadows win this competition. :headbang:

Hate me is pretty boring, and it sound lame when the melody kicks in in the beginning, so KtS without doubt.

I don't really understand the point in the 2nd half of Kissing the Shadows. There's this stupid high note solo shit going on that barely has any melody, then this low rhythm guitar riff stuff way too loud simultaneously..

I don't really understand the point in the 2nd half of Kissing the Shadows. There's this stupid high note solo shit going on that barely has any melody, then this low rhythm guitar riff stuff way too loud simultaneously..

You're just saying this shit because Alexi said "the chorus is gay", stop being a fucking fag and following whatever he says, it's a good song.

hate me I think is actually much better musically, KTS is just an excercise in wank whereas Hate me is a great composition. The riffs in KTS are just a bit shit in comparison to me. Very repetitive and not really structured well, but that's just me.