Hate Me or Kissing the Shadows?

hate me I think is actually much better musically, KTS is just an excercise in wank whereas Hate me is a great composition. The riffs in KTS are just a bit shit in comparison to me. Very repetitive and not really structured well, but that's just me.

No... :(

Well, tastes are tastes, but I don't agree on this: I prefer "Kissing the shadows" but I don't find it's repetitive, and the same is about "Hate me!"...
I think they're just differently structured but thery're both original (plus good) in my opinion... :)

Kissing the Shadows for me, has a better riff, is less repetitive and the solo is great. Hate Me is no where near as good imo.

You're just saying this shit because Alexi said "the chorus is gay", stop being a fucking fag and following whatever he says, it's a good song.

Sorry but that's not it, I was just happy he said it himself. Just listen to the keyboard on any live video during the chorus, I could never stand that.. it's just so fucking gay.

There's just some nice riffs in the first half of the song, that's about it.

Don't know, but why do I almost find every CoB's song more or less "perfect"? I am the only one, I'm starting to think...

But after all I think that it's been right they made every song the way they did... probably, if they would've done their songs just a bit different, I wouldn't have liked them as much as I do.

Sorry but that's not it, I was just happy he said it himself. Just listen to the keyboard on any live video during the chorus, I could never stand that.. it's just so fucking gay.

There's just some nice riffs in the first half of the song, that's about it.

Well I disagree.

┼Victim of the Night┼;5611124 said:
Don't know, but why do I almost find every CoB's song more or less "perfect"? I am the only one, I'm starting to think...
No, I do too. I love them all and find them pretty much perfect myself, maybe not perfect at times but definately made by the best band where EVERY single song is amazing. :)
Shut up, she was here way before you and actually made a normal thread... notice how no one besides you said smt mean?

Ok, whatever don't talk to me :loco: :lol: moooove on :)

No, I do too. I love them all and find them pretty much perfect myself, maybe not perfect at times but definately made by the best band where EVERY single song is amazing. :)
Well said, I totally agree!! :)

Cause the perfection I was talking about is not referred only to the choice of certain notes rather other ones, or related to a flawless playing only... I talk about a perfection which is synonymous of originality and a unique way to make music.

If i had to choose between Bodom Beach Terror or Bodom After Midnight, i'd have to say BAM becuz i like it more but Bodom Beach Terror is a better made song.

Reactions: Sock puppet
KTS, just because i'm sick of Hate Me!, cept the solo. Pretty much any track of the Follow the Reaper album slays though. pretty tight metal

Reactions: Sock puppet
Who gives a shit, NO ONE is perfect. I don't care if i mosh to that or not, it's still a good song and they don't even play that song live anymore