what kind of music do you hate most

• country

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • rap

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • pop

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Easily rap for me. It might be the most ignorant genre in the world. I'd have to say it ties pretty closely with pop though considering they're pretty much the same thing now days.

Country isn't one of my favorite things ever, but I'd have to say it takes alot more talent than rhyming "nigga" with "nigga" (rap, obviously) and having someone else write your songs (pop)

As if most country isn't rip off covers of songs written decades before.

MUCH prefer rap to country. Beastie Boys are awesome

I'm not saying I like country, but it's definitely more tolerable than half of the other shit on the radio. And Beastie Boys were good for the time, they haven't done anything in a longgggggggg time though, atleast to my knowledge.

Besides emo/screamo/post-hardcore or whatever the kids are calling it, I don't think there's any genre of music I hate.

Indifferent towards most country, fucking love rap (nothing on the radio though, only underground for me /hipster) and really like a lot of pop too.

I do believe there is a difference between rap and hiphop. I myself really dig hiphop that incorporates a playful use of language and rhyme, while maintaining coherence. I don't like rap because all they talk about is drinking, drugs, violence, and how bitches be crazy.

We already know bitches be crazy.

Well actually speaking, rapping is a technique and hip-hop is the genre.

Calling hip-hop rap (like I erroneously did out of laziness in my previous post) would be like calling deathcore chug, or something similar.

I don't like rap, country, pop and I hate disco polo. It's so lame...
Oh, and there's something called dubstep or something like that - it's horrible too.