OK who are you and where you from- peanut-butter

what a fucking lame thread.
Every European is doomed to hate peanut butter and of course only Americans received the holy gift of liking peanut butter

When you ate it did the person who served it up do the first p.s in my quote if so it would have tasted extremely strong and disgusting i.e "rank"

On the other hand if they did the second p.p.s in my quote it it wouldn't be strong tasting at all, most Aussies cake the shit on, but it's really meant to be used in the fashion I described

But then maybe you just didn't like it:lol:

:lol:

i think it was thin spread, but i was 11 years old, i think i said i liked it, but in reality i wanted to just leave my mouth open till it fell out or something :lol:..

what a fucking lame thread.
Every European is doomed to hate peanut butter and of course only Americans received the holy gift of liking peanut butter
gET THE FUCK OUT THEN IF IT'S SO LAME, DON'T COME HERE. nO ONE GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY, JUST AS YOU (AND EVERYONE ELSE) DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY... IF YOU READ A THREAD AND DON'T LIKE IT, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE QUIETLY KTHX. i'M SO TIRED OF YOU FUCKING CRYBABIES NOW :LOL:

Edit: Capslocks was on and I'm too lazy to edit the post :lol:

My dog loves it too! I used to put some on her nose and she'd try and lick it for ages, it was hilarious :lol:.

I'm eating peanut butter right now :D.

Wow Europeans who actually do hate peanut butter I didn't actually think it would happen:lol:

No wai, they're just fags, I'm eating Peanut butter right now...

Okay, for those who do like peanut butter:

Crunchy or Smooth? (If you've never had crunchy peanut butter, it just has bits of peanut in)