Peanut butter

A whole thread on peanut butter, and not one person makes mention of the urban legend?

Take one hot chick, a tub of peanut butter, a german shepard, and a surprise birthday party. Figure out the rest.

JayKeeley said:
A whole thread on peanut butter, and not one person makes mention of the urban legend?

Take one hot chick, a tub of peanut butter, a german shepard, and a surprise birthday party. Figure out the rest.
the hot chick rubs PB all over her cunt while walking with her dog, and the surpirse birthday party excited the dog and it starts to eat the PB?

Girl comes home from work and pets her dog. Dog starts licking her hand and face etc and girl starts to feel randy. She smears peanut butter all over her crotch to let the dog lick it off at the same exact moment all her friends jump out from their hiding places to say "Happy Birthd....."

JayKeeley said:
Girl comes home from work and pets her dog. Dog starts licking her hand and face etc and girl starts to feel randy. She smears peanut butter all over her crotch to let the dog lick it off at the same exact moment all her friends jump out from their hiding places to say "Happy Birthd....."
oh wow I was surprisingly close for just a random bullshit guess.

My brother eats peanut butter sandwiches for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

My other brother is deathly allergic to peanut butter (all forms of nuts, really).

I need to eat more peanut butter.