hattrick

Mariner

all the way
Dec 30, 2001
Belgium
we all know cm. but now there is some sort of online footie managing.

i just signed up. its fucking big (over 400 000 people who are active). first you have to wait few days for your team tho. hope itll be alright cause its fucken huge.

owee, anyone whos already on there or who likes to join?

www.hattrick.org

oh, morpheus, long way before you. it took me one or two months before i fully understand what is going on in this game. anyway, my team is Anatema. we can play firendly game ;-)

Sopel said:
oh, morpheus, long way before you. it took me one or two months before i fully understand what is going on in this game. anyway, my team is Anatema. we can play firendly game ;-)
aha!!!
good ill fight ya. so log in in time.

so im on since saturday. i didnt had time to arrange my team for the game on sunday so i lost it 4-1. and i lost today me friendly but who cares... im training on condition now so didnt wanted to risk my best players to get injured... itll be better next competition game for sure. i guess i will win. and ive a super attack ;) youll see on wednesday if you agree to my friendly proposal tomorrow! ;)

now anyone who likes to join ffs?! its footie! its man fun!

Mariner said:
aha!!!
good ill fight ya. so log in in time.

so im on since saturday. i didnt had time to arrange my team for the game on sunday so i lost it 4-1. and i lost today me friendly but who cares... im training on condition now so didnt wanted to risk my best players to get injured... itll be better next competition game for sure. i guess i will win. and ive a super attack ;) youll see on wednesday if you agree to my friendly proposal tomorrow! ;)

now anyone who likes to join ffs?! its footie! its man fun!
I'll have a look at it later on! I was once at the site but wasn't to keen on trying to understand how it works, cause i hadn't too much time. But i guess now there is time.

nice one! you will probably replace a team from someone who did not log on anymore for 7 weeks. so this means you wont be able to promote to the next division this season cause he'll have a bad ranking.

but imo this is better. this way you can build your team already out for next season ;)

ill help you through it. i had help as well from someone who is quite experienced. and it helps me a lot ;)

i've been registered since november or so. althought it seems to be quite simple it really needs time and help of some clever sites, and most important of all, read their built-in guide!!! without it you won't win anything, at least accidentally only ;-)
anyway, my team is not so good but it's much better than it was and im happy with that ;-) unfortunatelly im always 2nd-3rd at the end, but it's still a lot of fun.

all i can advice you for a start is :
- improve your studium. it's gold mine (unless you play targically and no-one wants to see you)
- invest in youth team as much as you can. it will pay back in 1-3 seasons.
- playmaking is still most important so probably 3-5-2 is the best tactics these days in this game. the more you have a ball the more situation you have, so you usually win then.
- training affects 17-19 yr old the most. don;t change it too often. try to avoid training condition or form, unless it's necessary.

that's all for now. search the web for more ;-)

Sopel said:
all i can advice you for a start is :
- improve your studium. it's gold mine (unless you play targically and no-one wants to see you)
- invest in youth team as much as you can. it will pay back in 1-3 seasons.
- playmaking is still most important so probably 3-5-2 is the best tactics these days in this game. the more you have a ball the more situation you have, so you usually win then.
- training affects 17-19 yr old the most. don;t change it too often. try to avoid training condition or form, unless it's necessary.
i do not agree on all this.
when you start out you have 300 000€ .
*first when you improve your stadium; if you do it on small scale or large scale, you lose 30k standard costs for sure. this means you should improve it to at least a nice size, no peenie weenie enlargement, or you can pay several times the 30k. when you start out you wont need a bigger stadium then you have at that moment. and knowing a decent improvement costs 200k in total, then youre quickly out of money without even started.
* youth investment is nice for sure. but you can use the money better in the beginning by buying players. there are always weaknesses in yer team (i started out with 1 goalie, only 3 decent defenders (the other ones were too weak they got fired) and only 2 decent wings. i had onbly 1 real midfielder as well (luckily i got 2 good forwards to start out with, which is rare when in the low series!) if you got poor youth you wont get the better players as well (and you can get a good youth pull with no investments at all too) id say to start with youth inv when youre ready to afford it. and then go for the max investment at once!
* you should use the first 2 weeks to train yer players' condition. this affects the team spririt in a bad way. so other teams are afraid to train it. but players with good condition (esp mids) are able to play 90 minutes without losing their abilities. hereby you will see that you often win the game at the end of the first and second half. even when your team isnt as good.
* after those first weeks try to focus on training skills. if you see you got a young midfield (17-19 years old) train playmaking. and some passing too. your mids will improve significantly. so you can sell them for more then they had cost you. the better you make them (and the longer you wait) how more valuable they get and the more people wat to pay for them.
* and use 3-5-2. cause in this game the matches are decided on the midfield. the better your midfield, the more chances you get. try it out in a friendly first and then youre already able to use it in competition.

and if you dont believe me, i won me first game with 4-0 ;)

@mariner, you have actually right in some points. but : training condition affects your current form - it's going down then, so i don't think it's really good choice. you won first game? remember you're in league 8 of 8 ;-) also, play a few more games and we'll see how your condition-based training works. personally i train condition only before the season. as for youth, it also good to search through transfer market for young cheap players. that's all for now.

Morpheus said:
nice one, soon you'll get tickets for free for the big games at Anfield!!!
I already go for free, my mate has 2 season tickets :D :cool: and also my nephew works there :) but its cool to see my neice playing for them.

french_anatheman said:
Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh, i still can't play fuck!!!I am so impatient.
@Susie : so your niece is gonna kick all our asses then ah ah!
Its totally cool, i think i'll have to get a pic of her playing soon ;)