[/font][font=arial,helvetica]Street Team Rank #26
clear.gif

United Kingdom
uk.gif

[/font][font=arial,helvetica]Total Posts: 32 | Join Date: Dec. 2003 [/font]
clear.gif

[font=arial,helvetica]Name - Bloodstock
Place - Derby, UK

It was an amazing festival! Lots of great bands across 2 days! There were 2 stages, the main hall and the darwin suite. Playing on Friday 3rd september were great bands such as Seasons End, Infobia, Illuminatus, and the amazing Sinergy and Gamma Ray (headliner)!!
On the saturday, there were more bands playing and so the bands began earlier, and there were sets by better bands than the friday!! including:
Panic Cell, Humanity, Edenbridge, Evergrey, Primal Fear, Cruachan, Children of Bodom (headliner) and the best 2 bands of the entire weekend! INTENSE! and SONATA ARCTICA! Sure, sonata had a lot of sound problems and the band were really downhearted afterwards, thinking they'd let down UK fans on their 1st show here, but their set was amazing!!! Well worth the wait hehe. There's only one complaint i have about it. I was standing around for about 2 hours waiting for sonata arctica signing room 2 open. When the queue for Sonata began, because i'd been waiting so long i was quite near the front. Anyway, the queue starts forming and its huge, its going from by the door, all around the queue barriers, around the room, and out the door. The signing session doesnt start till late cos its being held up for some reason. Its REALLY hot, i mean REALLY! I was becoming very ill and couldnt breathe properly, so i had 2 leave the queue (my friend stayed there with my cd to save my place), anyway i went in2 a cooler part of the venue 2 buy some water, and i went back, the queue still hadnt gone in and my friend signalled to me 2 rejoin her. So i try to go back where i was, my rightful place that i'd waited for, for ages, so i could meet Jani! and some random security man had closed the queue line and wouldnt let me back in! A few people in the queue were saying how i'd been there for ages, felt ill and he should let me back but he wouldnt listen to them. It hurt a lot to watch them all go in, knowing i wouldnt get 2 meet Jani, but my friend got my songs of silence CD signed for me which was cool.

Anyway, enough rambling from me, just wanted to tell everyone who played, and how nasty the workers at the Derby assembly rooms are lol
[/font][font=arial,helvetica]
clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif
§cion of Crim§on Regret
[/font]http://www.betrayer.ca/cgi-bin/board/topic.cgi?forum=2&topic=640