hattrick

Susie said:
I already go for free, my mate has 2 season tickets :D :cool: and also my nephew works there :) but its cool to see my neice playing for them.
lucky you are. if i ever come over you can maybe help me getting a ticket for a match. would be cool!

Sopel said:
play a few more games and we'll see how your condition-based training works. personally i train condition only before the season. as for youth, it also good to search through transfer market for young cheap players. that's all for now.
oh but this is me 2nd week of stamina training. and that enough for then. after that im training forwards :D ole!

Just got my first team.
I dunno what to do, so i'll play my first match and see what happens.
I don't have any money i think, that sucks.
My players are shit.
I'll be fucked up.
Pfff there are too many things i don't have time for that.
Any advices?

got me team either. I think you can spent like 300 000 which is nothing regarding the weakness of the club. I know which things i have to improve but dunno if i should spent the money yet. my defense is shit like yo i should spent money on a new defender, and a goalie. Good thing is i have some young players.

Hey Thorsten, what's your division and the name of your team?
I lost my first game by 5-0 against the first of my group.:erk:
I invested 10000€ in the youth center, i think it's worth doing it.
i am gonna buy a new attacker and a good midfielder.
I hope everything's ok.

french_anatheman said:
I invested 10000€ in the youth center, i think it's worth doing it.
that wasnt a good thing. cause youre short on money. and once you are too short of money, and you dont invest anymore in yer youth, then your youth quality will drop down. the most you actually can spend is like 5k a month. and that wont be worthwhile in the beginning. just calculate: a season is 18 months/5k a week= 90k and thats a third of yer budget.

you can buy 2 or 3 good players for that money if you look out.
and with 5k a month youll have to be almost as lucky when not spending on yer youth to get one decent pull...

oh and for the record... and because im proud of it. played the division leader last weekend and ive beaten him with 7-0 woow!

Mariner said:
that wasnt a good thing. cause youre short on money. and once you are too short of money, and you dont invest anymore in yer youth, then your youth quality will drop down. the most you actually can spend is like 5k a month. and that wont be worthwhile in the beginning. just calculate: a season is 18 months/5k a week= 90k and thats a third of yer budget.

you can buy 2 or 3 good players for that money if you look out.
and with 5k a month youll have to be almost as lucky when not spending on yer youth to get one decent pull...
Thanks for the tip!
I'll change it now

hey guys, what do you think about making tournament next season? 4 teams, 6 games + final (1st in the group with 2nd) and 3rd place game (3th with 4rd). 7 weeks together. we would start it after we all be elimiated from the local cups. what do you think?

yeh sure!!!
nice international friendlies ooh ooh
ill find out about it how it works. :)

btw won with 8-1 from the bottom team in my league.

I signed up earlier, but forgot to activate the account - basically that was a fair deal, as I put the team in the swedish league (Where I don't want to grind away with the over-serious / calender-biting e-athletes.)

Anywho; any nice nation to jump into?

Would be great to set up a Cup, just like Sopel suggested. Would be tip-top to have send out a request over the UM-network too! :)

Tally-hoe soldiers.

Sopel said:
we'll come back to the tournament issue just after the season ends. we'll make schdule etc. anyone interested joining in should post here.

Sounds good! Let me know when it's up on the board and I'm on it! :)