Haulage from The End and Nightmare

MEFlyingV

Sep 13, 2004
NYC, USA
www.overlorde.com
Hail and Happy New Year to all!

Since I did not get to do much CD shopping while at Progpower in September, I did some catching up online recently.

One order from THE END/OMEGA, one from NIGHTMARE. Here they are, check them out!

THE END/OMEGA
ICED EARTH - The Glorious Burden
ATTACKER - Soul Taker
PINK CREAM 69 - Endangered
FALCONER - Grime Vs. Grandeur
GOTHIC KNIGHTS - Up From The Ashes
JAG PANZER - Casting The Stones
LORD WEIRD SLOUGH FEG, THE - Twilight Of The Idols
EUROFORCE - Euroforce
NICODEMUS - Vanity Is A Virtue
MADE OF IRON - Made Of Iron
HELLFIRE - Requiem For My Bride (digi)
VALKIJA - Avengers Of Steel
PENETRATOR - Penetrator (digi)

NIGHTMARE (went shopping for Lance’s recordings, the end result of learning more about him from his MySpace page).
AVIAN -From The Depths Of Time
BALANCE OF POWER – Perfect Balance
BALANCE OF POWER – Ten More Tales...
DEFYANCE - Transitional Forms
EMPIRE-HYPNOTICA - Limited Edition Digi with 3 bonus tracks
MATTSSON -- Power Games
PYRAMAZE - Melancholy Beast
THE KINGS MACHINE -- A State of Mind

Plus a free CD from the sale list that I have not decided on yet. I have it narrowed down to:

BEN JACKSON -- Here I Come
BLACKMORE'S CASTLE 2 - A Tribute To Deep Purple & Rainbow
KATAGORY V -- Present Day
SPIRIT WEB -- Self Titled

Any thoughts on which I should choose from those last four would be appreciated!

Rider of Theli said:
Katagory V all the way, bro.

great list too! I'm jealous. I thought my Christmas lewt was phat. :worship:

~Hoyt.

No need to be jealous, Hoyt. I had to buy my hauls! No Santa involved....

Thanks for the Kat V recommendations, seems the majority opinion! Cool too since I met one of the guys in Atlanta.

Mark, you actually think Santa brought me that metal collection? I had to order that stuff myself. :Smug: Otherwise I would have gotten more socks and underwear (he says with holes in his socks and underwear).

I've got two cds on back order in fact, plus one more surprise for someone else I know. *cuts glance at Mark*.

:D

MEFlyingV said:
No need to be jealous, Hoyt. I had to buy my hauls! No Santa involved....

Thanks for the Kat V recommendations, seems the majority opinion! Cool too since I met one of the guys in Atlanta.

:worship: :worship: :worship:
what up Mark! yeah it was me you met in Atlanta.

the only other good choice to that album... is that this particular one is no longer in print. :p Not to mention it will fit your fancy, as this one is in the classic 80's metal vein all the way.
:headbang:

\m/
Dustin

I got quite a haul form NIGHTMARE myself, Santa was very good to me.

MANTICORE - 8 DEADLY SINS
FREAK KITCHEN - ORGANIC
FRAGIL VASTNESS - EXCERTS
MINDFLOW - JUST THE TWO OF US....ME AND THEM
SHINING STAR - ENTER ETERNITY
WARMACHINE - THE BEGINNING OF THE END
ASCENTION THEORY- ANSWERS
LORD OF MUSHROOMS- 7 DEADLY SONGS
NIGHTSCAPE- SYMPHONY OF NIGHT
SCAR SYMMETRY - SYMMETRIC IN DESIGN
ZERO HOUR- A FRAGILE MIND
Thanks to LANCE KING at NIGHTMARE for getting them here in time for CHRISTMAS, so i could spend my whole holiday just chilling and listening to some great new music.

You're gonna love Ten More Tales... it's such a gloriously cheesy collection. It's like they took every cool thing from the 80's and threw it all into one album, without all the suck! I love it when just working at my computer and need to bob my head along to something. And you can't be in a bad mood once you've listened to it!

Bryan316 said:
You're gonna love Ten More Tales... it's such a gloriously cheesy collection. It's like they took every cool thing from the 80's and threw it all into one album, without all the suck! I love it when just working at my computer and need to bob my head along to something. And you can't be in a bad mood once you've listened to it!

Thanks Bryan!

I am happy to report the shipment arrived yesterday and in good condition. All the releases look very pro.

While I am here, if anyone hasn't heard my GOD REST YE MERRY GENTLEMEN solo at www.myspace.com/overlorde, head over and check it out. With the holidays over it will be removed soon.