Havayoth news

Tranquillian

Svartmetallist
Oct 10, 2001
Courtesy of www.blabbermouth.net

HAVAYOTH, featuring Vintersorg (i.e. VINTERSORG, BORKNAGAR), Vargher (i.e. BEWITCHED) and Mad Morgan (i.e. NAGLFAR), have completed six cuts for their sophomore full-length album, tentatively entitled A Journey Called Dreams. At the moment, the group are negotiating a new record deal following their recent split with Hammerheart Records, the label that issued HAVAYOTH's debut, His Creation Reversed.

Originally posted by Morgana
I was searching for a german online store selling Havayoth, but no luck :(

They have it at www.pervertedtaste.de, which is one of the best distros I know of, for only 10,50 €.

Sign up for their mailinglist and you´ll get the chance to pre-order new stuff for only 11-12 €. I got the new Vintersorg on order for 11 € for example. Even with the addition of 10 € shipping to Sweden, I save shitloads of money by ordering from this label. That is, if I order, say, 10 CDs or more, which I always do :)

It´s reliable to order from HHR you could say. However, you have to send cash, no credit card or secure online ordering available...if you count that as a disadvantage.

14€ is the price for normal fullength CD.
Havayoth is only 9€ though!

Originally posted by Primator
It´s reliable to order from HHR you could say. However, you have to send cash, no credit card or secure online ordering available...if you count that as a disadvantage.
I would have ordered quite a few albums from Hammerheart if they accepted creditcard. I don't really feel secure about sending cash..