have a registered digi002 rack and want a digi003 rack?

joeymusicguy

Sep 21, 2006
indiana
www.myspace.com
so the guy that was helping me out for my hd upgrade turns out he never registered his 002 rack, making the deal invalid

i can't get protools until i find an 002 rack that's registered with digidesign before october first 2009.

i have a 003 rack that can trade you for helping me out.

please let me know, either contact me here, or in my email

joeyismusic@yahoo.com

thanks.
p.s. only serious applicants, please.

Hi I am Charlie's friend I have a 002. Its in great shape it has been in my studio and only used there in a rack case. I bought it new.

what do you need to do?

Peace

S

Im using 003 on Snow Leopard, no issues. In fact works better. If you don't find anyone to sort out the 003 with, hit me up. Although Im in England, still may work out for ya.

Im using 003 on Snow Leopard, no issues. In fact works better. If you don't find anyone to sort out the 003 with, hit me up. Although Im in England, still may work out for ya.

how?
i read that there is no driver for the firewire devices

wheni go to digidesign core it says the hardware is not connected and in use

i installed from cd

You downloaded the prerelease for PT for snow Leopard? I literally didnt have any troubleshooting issues at all.

Running a Mac pro 8core with Snow Leopard, just so you know.

Dude id have helped ya out here! too bad im in the UK!

maybe uk doesnt matter?

p.s. i can't try pre release because i dont have a digi user account and i can't have one until i technically own a peice of digi gear, and although i have an 003 im not going to transfer the ownership until i get hd

so trying out protools le is at rest for now