Have any of the shows been cancelled because of this horrible crap going on??

SkeletonofGod

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Boulder,Co
Visit site
I havent heard anything but I thought I would throw out the question just in case. I'm seeing them tomorrow in denver and I cannot wait. This will be the 8 or 9 time I have seen them and I still get excited by it. It does suck that their not headlining. Savatage is not the same band they use to be..

Haven't heard anything about Nevermore,but Pantera cancelled their European tour with Slayer-don't know if Slayer will do the tour anyway.

Originally posted by SkeletonofGod
I havent heard anything but I thought I would throw out the question just in case. I'm seeing them tomorrow in denver and I cannot wait. This will be the 8 or 9 time I have seen them and I still get excited by it. It does suck that their not headlining. Savatage is not the same band they use to be..

It seems Santa Ana show was cancelled, according to the Official Savatage site. There's another rumor this show was rather postponed than cancelled though... Now I'm wondering Scottsdale show was on...can anyone confirm this?

The least I can tell you is make sure you call to the venue if Denver is still on before you go there, and post staff's comment to this forum for helping other fans who're planning to attend the rest of their gigs this time!!

A-Spice
PS: It doesn't relate to this thread but now I'm feeling really really sad to hear what happened to NYC and DC..........