Have any of you heard of the band NAMED

ledmag

New Metal Member
Aug 31, 2001
Kentucky
Visit site
Tenacious D?

hahahha fucking real good stuff. ITs a mix of tons of styles. A few spots are almost metal.
ITs Jack Black and his brother. Jack is a great actor, and the fucker can play his guitar pretyy fuckin well also. He is a great voxxer, and he he has a tribute song to DIO.

I suggest you guys give this band a chance, very funny lyrics.

here are 2 lyrics, the second one is the tribute to DIO. read the lyrics, and you will have a laugh.

ENJOY

"Fuck Her Gently"

This is a song for the ladies
But fellas listen closely
You don't always have to fuck her hard
In fact sometimes that's not right to do
Sometimes you've got to make some love
And fuckin give her some smoochies too
Sometimes ya got to squeeze
Sometimes you've got to say please
Sometime you've got to say hey
I'm gonna Fuck you softly
I'm gonna screw you gently
I'm gonna hump you sweetly
I'm gonna ball you discreetly
And then you say hey I bought you flowers
And then you say wait a minute sally
I think I got somethin in my teeth
Could you get it out for me
That's fuckin teamwork
Whats your favorite posish?
That's cool with me
Its not my favorite
But I'll do it for you
Whats your favorite dish?
Im not gonna cook it
But ill order it from Zanzibar
And then I'm gonna love you completely
And then I'll fuckin fuck you discreetly
And then I'll fucking bone you completely
But then I'm gonna fuck you hard
Hard

"Dio"

Dio has rocked for a long, long time,
Now it's time for him to pass the torch.
He has songs of wildebeests and angels,
He has soared on the wings of a demon.

It's time to pass the torch,
You're too old to rock, no more rockin' for you.
We're takin' you to a home,
But we will sing a song about you.

And we will make sure that you're very well taken care of.
You'll tell us secrets that you've learned. Raow!
Your sauce will mix with ours,
And we'll make a good goulash baby.
Dio, time to go!
You must give your cape and scepter to me.
And a smaller one for KG.
Go! Go! Dio! Dio!

they are a decent band, I would probably pick up their CD someday.....just not anyday soon.

Tribute was a good song

yes tribute is a great song (for everyone else, tribute is a different song than the dio tribute)

Well, i probably would have bought it, but i got a cdr of 22 songs. I like it all. If not for the musical content, the funny shit. hahhaha

I like the wierd vox sound at the end of tribute.

Jack Black rules man.

indeed, I just attempted to d-load 10 songs on kazaa

karate
gay eskimo
cock pushups
drive thru
kyle quit band
one note song
fuck her gently
inward singing
road song
my schiznut....(?)

yes, tenacious D are alright. jack black is a really funny guy on screen and in the music. they're kinda just a joke/satire acoustic band. they make a surprisingly loarge amount of mag covers for the small amount i hear them on the radio. but then again maiden got huge with no radio play........but by no means are these guys the next maiden.........i'm rambling now.........

in conclusion, TD are a pretty funny band to listen to in small doses(IMO)

RP>>>SOmeo of those songs arent songs. They are spoken word funny shit hahaha.

Like the cock push ups, thats just a joke thing, the one note song, thats a joke, inward singing, thats a joke as well. I hope you enjoy them.

EY>>>Yeah, they arent the next best thing. But i like them.

Tenacious D are pretty funny. First time I heard them, they had me rolling on the floor.
Tenacious D-City Hall "3rd decree, no more rich people and poor people, from now on we shall all be the same, ah, I don't, I've got to think about that one" "Dude the red phone is flashing. Let me scoop that up. Hello, Two Kings. What?! NOO, no fucking way. Rage there's a potato famine in Idaho. You've go to go down there. DUDE, I've Got to Stay Here. Why do I have to go? Please Please. Oh god, ok. Awesome. Is he gone? Alright, emergency meeting of parliament. Alright, parliament, I know this is fucked up, but Rage, he can't be king anymore. Dudes, he's encroching on my decrees. Seriously, let's make him duke. A kick ass duke. Or leader formely known as king but uh-oh, he's coming back. Ah dude. Rage. I went all over Idaho, ah, plenty of potatoes. WHAT?! There was no famine. Yeah, there was no famine no. A toast. Long live the D. Long live the D. Long live me. I'm sorry, I poisoned your wine. WHAT?! For the good of the land. But, I poisoned your's, haha, as well. NNNNONONONONOOOONONOOOOO!!!"

ledmag

ever hear of FOZZY?

I think they are pretty cool, they did a bunch of covers on the first albu,.They are like Spinal Tap, but pretty damn talented.The wrestler Chris Jericho is the frontman.

this isnt the greatest song in the WOR-orld, no! this is a tribuuuteee OOoohhhhh greatest song in the world lickagoo lickagoo rickirickigoogoo--reeeerrr-agooo... icka-roorr-agoogoo :lol:

FOZZY?Oh,I've heard them.My siblings are into all of that professional wrestling bullshit and Jericho was having FOZZY play a show on the WWF one night....godamn,they sucked!Well,it was manily Jericho's singing;the band was okay.Jericho is an example of why wrestlers,as well as actors,should not go into the music business.

His voice was a bit off that night, but from what Ive downloaded he sounds good.

Shit, he pulled off Aces High, it's not easy to cover dickinsons vox, same with OZzy, he has lots of ranges.But Chris pulled it off.