Come here, all of you.

Nightshade said:
So let me get this straight:

Some shitstain of a human being took a lead pipe to a retard under his care, got ratted on and the shit hit the fan, so naturally a bunch of other employees turned on the "rat" for ratting on the shitstain to the extent that this person had to quit. Did I get that?

And you want our opinion? Honey -- if you don't trust your own opinion in this, you need to take off the uniform and put on a gown.

Yes, your friend should take legal action if they feel they're ready to go through that particular brand of hell. Yes they should have a good lawyer for it. Yes they should get the media involved. And Yes there should be amputations.

Does that about cover it?

Ditto this 100%

Sorry, I just read this entire thing, and I have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

You work at a place where you own things called clients, but your co workers are called class mates, and one of the people who you work with you hit a client with a lead pipe, for no reason? I mean, What? and then someone said something, and now some people are gonna get him for ratting. What is your job?

And the solution is to let it blow over I guess. Not much more you can do.

clients = retards. We both work there, but as part of our training to get a license, we have clinic sites, one of which happens to be where we work. They hire you before you're licensed as long as you're passing your training. So, we're both classmates and workers.

I wanted opinions, Nightshade, because it seems even my classmates think he was bad to "rat." I was wondering what in the human condition caused only me to be rational.

Definatly sue the fuck out of the place ... what's going on is fucking wrong.

What's the whole story with the person getting beat with a lead pipe, though? Not that it'd change the fact that harrassing someone for reporting what sounds like attempted murder is wrong ... just curious about it.

They're twisting the story around, so I won't know the truth until next week. Apparently Steve and others conspired against a difficult client and decided to teach him a lesson.

They beat a retarded person with a lead pipe?!? :ill:

I'm surprised someone actually had to report it. I'd assume that a retarded person has someone who takes care of/watches them full time, so someone would notice if they were beaten up, esp. if it was with a lead pipe, and report it immidietly.
Or was that whole thing noticed and they just couldn't figure out who did it until your co-worker said it was them?

Damn, that's just fucked up.

Well, these particular tards can walk, speak within reason, and feed themselves, so FULL CARE isn't needed, but no one else would have said anything otherwise. Only a few clients would get the nerve to tell that they were beaten by staff, so, yeah, he had to go TO the main office and tell someone.

Random Beard said:
I wanted opinions, Nightshade, because it seems even my classmates think he was bad to "rat." I was wondering what in the human condition caused only me to be rational.

Indeed that is sad. Same as the stories you hear from nursing homes...elderly being abused and what not. Nasty world out there for sure and I only see more people like this.

Random Beard said:

I think the answer is in your statement: human condition. A coworker just came over in shock and told me she was reading in the news somewhere that the chief of police (for NOLA I believe) killed himeself because he (finally) came home to find his wife raped and the bodies of his wife and children mutilated. Then of course there were the ladies in the Superdome getting raped and their throats slit for the unimaginable crime of going to the bathroom without a bodyguard.

People suck. People suck way more often than we like to admit, and we've just recently learned how badly and how many people suck that normally we wouldn't know about because the threat of law enforcement keeps 'em in line.

The day people who do that get paid back in like kind (being made helpless and getting beaten with a lead pipe and told to keep shut or it'll be worse next time), will be the day hell freezes over. God I wish Hell would freeze over.

If someone beat up a person with any type of cognitive deficit in front of me I would flip out. I can't believe that people turned on the person who reported this beating! That's bullshit.
I think everyone involved should be fired and banned from working in any type of "care" job.
What kind of monster does that? I think people like that need to be taken down a peg :Shedevil:

Random Beard said:
One of my classmates had to quit under duress due to harassment. He reported when a client was beaten with a lead pipe.... and the facility police found it and people are going to get fired. But instead of supporting him, they're spreading rumors and he got his life threatened...

There's a culture that discoruages ratting. They shame you when you fuck a client, but tell over a beating and you best shut up. But... IT WAS A LEAD PIPE! Its not like he got contained incorrectly... they've even threatened my instructor now. I worked with one of the accused, he was terrible to the clients... and even some of my classmates say he was wrong to tell. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

Lets review the facts.

1. Client was beaten.

2. With a lead pipe.

3. Jess reported like he should.

4. He was harassed and threatened when jobs were lost.

5. He quit due to the pressure.

-----

I'm going to tell him I support him and that he should sue the dire fuck out of the state.

Comments?

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

dude...might i know the person involved in this?