DreamNeonBlack made me post this

blakhail

The Queen
Sep 2, 2003
stratford ct
www.myspace.com
really he did. i was telling him about a dream i had and i didnt want to post it cause its silly but he threatened me.so im gonna tell you all but this is really for dead lioness.it was random but i had this dream that i was running from something and you(dead lioness)offered to help me and i was like "arent you 'the dead lioness' " and that was it . but it looked just like you and everything at least what your pic on the forum here looks like .it was weird.that is all.goodbye

you know, if you take Freud's interpretation of dreams, you might get weird results with this dream you had. Did you see oranges or other round fruits in your dream?

i dont think so. but ive been having all sorts of weird dreams...last night i dreamt that i was marrying jax (hes a character from the soap General Hospital)in disneyland, and his suprise wedding gift to me was the band that he hired..it was testament..then i got mad at him for not checking with me first because i was worried about what my mother would think of testament playing at my wedding all night long and the headache she would have.lately they have all been weird like that i don t know whats wrong with me

blakhail said:
p.s. what up with round fruit or oranges ..just out of curiosity
Freud's interpretation or round fruits in a dream is your way to express your boobies desires. It could be ballons too.

Girls dreaming of sticks and stuff... well... you know what it means.

Edit: but hey, I doubt any of these stuff are true, and I believe this has been criticized a lot too.

AsModEe said:
Freud's interpretation or round fruits in a dream is your way to express your boobies desires. It could be ballons too.

Girls dreaming of sticks and stuff... well... you know what it means.

Edit: but hey, I doubt any of these stuff are true, and I believe this has been criticized a lot too.

So what does it mean in my dreams if I have a stick and I am rubbing it on a bowl full of delicious, melons, apples and peaches...then at the end of the dream I pour a huge glass full of milk on it?

DreamNeonBlack said:
So what does it mean in my dreams if I have a stick and I am rubbing it on a bowl full of delicious, melons, apples and peaches...then at the end of the dream I pour a huge glass full of milk on it?
:lol: