Guerilla.....Psstt....come here

I

Insignificant

I got the new CC disc, "The Wretched Spawn" in the mail today.....you'll be very happy when you get it.

This disc, to prevent those that will leak it to the 'net, has these "audio interruption"...um it's like when they bleep fucking Ozzy on his show. At first, it was funny. Then it wasn't sooo fucking funny, since they totally crippled an insane solo. Then there's this song, with a total stoner vibe/Sabbath intro (lots of hendrix type feedback) and it's soo cool. They bleeped it. Anyway, I can't tell you much, since I'm getting pissed at these "fucking" bleeps.

You'll be pleased. But, it feels mid paced overall, with only a handful of faster songs. Lot's of hooks, excellent solo's. But, I don't know if what I'm hearing is the final master, so the drums are back, etc. Primal screams, and in the song: Blunt Force Castration (hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha) he says TESTICLES ALOT! And I dig that song, except for the bleeps. Otherwise, another fine CC offering.

Gorerotted is next. Hey, they have the sweet title: Her limbs won't fit in the freezer.

Sounds like a good album, either mid paced or fast is fine with me... and yeah I know what you're talking about those bleeps... roadrunner's been doing that too except instead of bleeps they have this lame voice saying "<insert artist's name> the new album in stores <insert date>" and shit like that... lameass record labels, I was reading the greek metal hammer and the reviewers sound pissed, boycotting roadrunner and all, funny stuff.

how many songs about zombies?? it had better not be "none"

if equal to or greater than 1, i'm looking forward to the album.