Have I mentioned how much I hate Missy Higgins?

I dont understand, why dont you guys like her songs? Im not saying they are Raining Blood or anything, but they are quite good little pop ditties :)

I like Scar, but the second single (forgot the name of it) is a really shit song. But I have a respect for Missy Higgins... she's done something I would never be able to do.

But I must agree with everyone who says that Kasey Chambers' voice is the most annoying ever. I can't understand how people can listen to her sing for any length of time.

I can't say much about her songwriting though, I haven't heard many of her songs.

I don't want to know what her songwriting's like, because that would mean listening to her songs properly. Her voice is horrible and I fucking hate that kind of music.

Her singing on her first album, The Captain, is much more bearable than her later work. And that song she did with Paul Kelly flat-out rules, but I can't remember who wrote that. At her concert she sang it with her dad and Vika & Linda Bull and it was fantastic. One of the highlights of my concert-going life thus far.