Have you been in a Gig with Corpse Paint?

HELL NO!

Anytime anyone I've seen anywhere NEAR the PIT usually gets "focused" upon.

STAY AWAY from the pit if you wanna wear your mommies makeup... Or you might go home crying! :lol:

i wear corpsepaint at home, and maybe walking around at night near the house to wierd people out... ive been driving aorund with my mate wearing it and haveing white contacts, again, just for making people go "what?"!

but i am an arty fucker, and i dont just do corpsepaint.. i just do painting faces in general, so its less of a "SO BLACK METAL AAAEERGGHH", and more just another canvas to use :)

wearing it around is kind of inconvenient.. went to a Film stars party once as the Crow,and it runs like a fucker when you sweat, so i am assuming it is hell at a gig.

Originally posted by TheEmperor
I've never been to a gig with corpse paint... I think Corpse Paint is funny, and people with corpse paint look like panda bears :lol:

Corpse Paint is funny, huh?
But you listen to EMPEROR!
(Going by your avatar and name)
They wore corpse-paint!

or do you just like they're new stuff?
or is it just okay when good bands do it?

:Smokedev: :Smokedev:

Originally posted by Manes

Corpse Paint is funny, huh?
But you listen to EMPEROR!
(Going by your avatar and name)
They wore corpse-paint!

or do you just like they're new stuff?
or is it just okay when good bands do it?

:Smokedev: :Smokedev:

sure I listen to Emperor, it's my favorite Black Metal band, although I listen more to Death Metal usually. I also like their older stuff of course, and I think it doesn't matter what band it is, it's always funny. When I like Emperor, it doesn't mean that I have to like Corpse Paint as well, I like their music and I don't have to agree with everything they do!!!