Have you ever stage-dived or crowd-surfed?

Have you ever stage-dived or crowd-surfed before?

• Total voters
One of my buddies at MDF was 6'8 and probably close if not 300 lbs, and he was crowd surfing. I don't understand, but it just didn't seem fair. And everyone looked pissed.:lol:

I've done it a few times, but now I'm paranoid of getting my teeth broken or some weird shit like that so I don't do it anymore. :erk:

Was he wielding his corndog swords?

I would have to leave my basement to do all of the things mentioned in your poll so the answer would unequivocally be no.

LOL, ok well fair enough, but do you at least mosh or headbang a bit? It drives me insane when I see people at metal shows just standing there motionless and staring like gulping goldfish - that shit is for kids at pop parties or geriatrics watching jazz.

You posted various pictures of yourself reaching for some musician dude like if you were a teenage Bieber fan trying to touch her only idol. What do you achieve by touching them in such way? :lol: You should have also screamed "OAH MAH GAWD" and pass away you dumbass. God I wish I will never have a daughter so I don't have to think about what she does at pop concerts.

You posted various pictures of yourself reaching for some musician dude like if you were a teenage Bieber fan trying to touch her only idol. What do you achieve by touching them in such way? :lol: You should have also screamed "OAH MAH GAWD" and pass away you dumbass. God I wish I will never have a daughter so I don't have to think about what she does at pop concerts.

Yeah you got me all figured out: I worship decaying sacks of meat as if they are divine deities capable of granting me eternal existance :lol: Now of course the correct thing to do, after drinking a bottle of whisky and a bottle of wine and two Red Bulls and getting a front row spot at the gig, would have naturally been to nod my head slightly and politely with a bemused smile on my face for the whole concert, right? :heh::lol::rolleyes:

I just don't think I would reach for someone to touch him even if it was my favorite musician of all time. That's what girls at pop shows do because they've fallen in platonic love with the singer, but I don't suppose you fell for some sweaty man in leather jeans. :lol:

Either way, those pictures of you doing that are ridiculous. Good job. You have to be very dumb.

I just don't think I would reach for someone to touch him even if it was my favorite musician of all time. That's what girls at pop shows do because they've fallen in platonic love with the singer, but I don't suppose you fell for some sweaty man in leather jeans. :lol:

Either way, those pictures of you doing that are ridiculous. Good job. You have to be very dumb.

You would do a lot "dumber" things than reaching out for your favorite musician of all time if you had just consumed a bottle of wine and a bottle of whisky - yes, yes, you would, don't even bother denying it :Smug: And of course we all know that the most important thing about going to metal concerts is to first and foremost always maintain a manner of dignity, composure, and general all-round solemness :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: P.S. Calling people "very dumb" is exactly what teenage girls at pop shows would do... :lol::lol:

You would do a lot "dumber" things than reaching out for your favorite musician of all time if you had just consumed a bottle of wine and a bottle of whisky - yes, yes, you would, don't even bother denying it :Smug:

It's funny because you made a thread just to brag about it. Don't fucking blame it on alcohol. Seriously, I'm starting to feel a little "dad-daughter" vibe going on in here. :lol:

Return at 11:00 PM.

And use protection!

*I don't get this all Bieber sensation, why does my daughter have to be a goddamn "belieber", dog's fuckin balls*

It's funny because you made a thread just to brag about it. Don't fucking blame it on alcohol. Seriously, I'm starting to feel a little "dad-daughter" vibe going on in here. :lol:

Return at 11:00 PM.

And use protection!

*I don't get this all Bieber sensation, why does my daughter have to be a goddamn "belieber", dog's fuckin balls*

a) I made a thread for everyone to "brag" about their concert experiences. If we follow your strange logic, then the guy who made the black metal thread wanted to "brag about the black metal he likes", the guy who made the thread about death metal wanted to "brag about death metal he likes" and so on... :rolleyes:
b) I'm not blaming alcohol for me having a good time at a concert, I'm thanking it. :kickass:
c) The rest of what you said there makes no sense whatsoever since it has nothing to do with this topic or anything we've been discussing. I know Freud talked alot about the bond between men and their mothers but I don't know what he said about men and their daughters, but apparently this topic means a lot to to you since you randomly brought it up here for no reason. Do you wish to tell us more about these deep-seated psychological issues that are troubling you? :loco:

a) I made a thread for everyone to "brag" about their concert experiences. If we follow your strange logic, then the guy who made the black metal thread wanted to "brag about the black metal he likes", the guy who made the thread about death metal wanted to "brag about death metal he likes" and so on... :rolleyes:

No, not really.

b) I'm not blaming alcohol for me having a good time at a concert, I'm thanking it. :kickass:

Nobody gives a shit about that Melissa.

c) The rest of what you said there makes no sense whatsoever since it has nothing to do with this topic or anything we've been discussing. I know Freud talked alot about the bond between men and their mothers but I don't know what he said about men and their daughters, but apparently this topic means a lot to to you since you randomly brought it up here for no reason. Do you wish to tell us more about these deep-seated psychological issues that are troubling you? :loco:

No I was just making fun of you because you're laughable, but now that you've become so defensive, I kinda want you to shut up too. You're like a little bitch that swiftly starts to pall me. Fuck off already.

No, not really.

Nobody gives a shit about that Melissa.

No I was just making fun of you because you're laughable, but now that you've become so defensive, I kinda want you to shut up too. You're like a little bitch that swiftly starts to pall me. Fuck off already.

Ah, the typical response of would-be trolls when backed into a corner with logical reasoning: say a few words that don't actually mean anything and then tell the other person to "Fuck off" :lol: If there's one thing that IS laughable here, it's the way you interpret me mocking what you said as me "being defensive." :rolleyes: Oh, and one more thing, behold the most beautiful woman in all of metal (and if you can't see what I mean - well, I've got nothing against gay guys...):
O539922-21d38.jpg

Ah, the typical response of would-be trolls when backed into a corner with logical reasoning: say a few words that don't actually mean anything and then tell the other person to "Fuck off" :lol: If there's one thing that IS laughable here, it's the way you interpret me mocking what you said as me "being defensive." :rolleyes: Oh, and one more thing, behold the most beautiful woman in all of metal (and if you can't see what I mean - well, I've got nothing against gay guys...):
O539922-21d38.jpg

I don't find her attractive, and I'm serious.

Was he wielding his corndog swords?

Haha it was a different dude! But that guy was definitely wielding those sticks for as long as he could until he got too drunk to remember where he put them!

Edit: That chick from the Agonist doesn't seem nice at all. She attacks people for eating meat, and she put gum in some dudes hair at a concert because he turned his back away from her during her band's set. He had to cut off like 4 inches of his hair because of that. I also don't find her attractive, too much makeup.

Ah, the typical response of would-be trolls when backed into a corner with logical reasoning: say a few words that don't actually mean anything and then tell the other person to "Fuck off" :lol: If there's one thing that IS laughable here, it's the way you interpret me mocking what you said as me "being defensive." :rolleyes:

Go to your room.

Edit: That chick from the Agonist doesn't seem nice at all. She attacks people for eating meat, and she put gum in some dudes hair at a concert because he turned his back away from her during her band's set. He had to cut off like 4 inches of his hair because of that. I also don't find her attractive, too much makeup.

Hahah what? What kind of bitch is that? :lol: