have you performed any d.t songs?

hm, well "performed" surely means playing them on stage, but i haven't. still i can play most of the projector, haven and some DD stuff on drums. at least i could last year: i am a bit out of training

can't play at all, sorry. :(
i suppose singing the sun fired blanks in the shower does not count as a performance (hint: i'm usually alone, in the shower).
going to be interested in your answers, though.

rahvin.

I have performed half of Punish My Heaven with table drumming and growling during the lesson of math in school.
(I know..that sentence sounds crappy)

I've performed many of them in my car. Luckily with no victims. So far...

Hedon with my former band. I actually growled it too while playing guitar so i screwed up some vocal timing ( and once or twice some guitar timing ) but is pretty decent ( ive never played and singed/growled before that time )

Played Lethe, Silence And The Firmament Withdrew, Punish My Heaven on guitar, and Mine Is The Grandeur with a friend on acoustic guitars

Originally posted by Skald
Played Lethe, Silence And The Firmament Withdrew, Punish My Heaven on guitar, and Mine Is The Grandeur with a friend on acoustic guitars

only from The Gallery ;)
that's great, their best album.

lethe and to a bitter halt on acoustic guitar(partially)
and hedon,the intro!and insanity's crescendo(intro of course)
damn,i can play many intros!:)
the tuning is so low stimes i'm bored to tune down to get the right sound all the time.

I was in the shower once and did a great cover of White Noise/Black Silence
a shame my father screamed shut up it's 12 am damn you!