answer to mr/mrs rahvin (the king)

@Lamia- Yeah, that's short for Finland... I hear most of the people there are like 180 or taller.... BUT, if you saw me from the back at a show over there... you'd probably assume I was a girl! :cry:

@Hilj: I made you feel ok! :D Wish I could make you feel happy! ;)

Aw, i'm as tall (short?) as Hilj and Nick's girl. :D

Height doesn't really matter as long as the guy is/looks at least 5-10 cms taller than me, but taller is better.
I wonder tho if someone very tall (say 195 cms and over) would feel physically uncomfortable due to having to lean down to me all the time.

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
You know, I am fairly tall for a girl...and dammit if there ALWAYS isn't some behemoth motherfucker that stands in front of me at almost EVERY show!:mad: *runs to get the stilts*:devil:

hehe. have you ever stood behind NICK at a show? :lol:

(-;

Originally posted by xenophobe
@Lamia- Yeah, that's short for Finland... I hear most of the people there are like 180 or taller.... BUT, if you saw me from the back at a show over there... you'd probably assume I was a girl! :cry:

:confused: I always thought people in Finland were shorter than average. I guess that's just because from down here you can't get a good look... ;)

-Lamia
bored to death

Originally posted by ShadowLioness
Haha thankfully no! I try to stay as far away from him as possible:lol: . Just kidding there, Nick;) .

:lol: Good I dont want to have anything to do with you anyhow :p :p

@Rebecca, Im sorry, I moved out of your way at the Arch Enemy show. :D

Nick

@VC:
for sure...I was even about to change my nick to VatherCic, so I could sign as you :p

VC (who even if he wants to, can't be like VC)

every man taller than 1,70 is not short
every woman taller than 1,60 is not short
imho of course :p
i'm 1,69.....with shoes it becomes a bit taller :D
but hmmm i think i have a chupi height for a woman...tall yet not too tall...i can always wear high-heeled shoes without feeling huge.....(not that i wear such stuff more than twice a year,but anyway :p )

melonaki@ VaterCic would sound more german and therefore more persuasive ;)

~mel~ (tsts how modest i am :p )

that would be a good start :p

@mel, well I know what the sound for "vater" in spanish means, and it's not nice, no nice at all :p

FultureVulture

well even if this isn't the almighty "learn a new language by grasping stupidities on a music forum" I will give another lecture on how to live in Spain a not be seen as a "guiri" ;)

If you have to go to the bathroom, and you want to look and sound like and outlaw who doesn't respect traffic light nor tea-time, then instead of asking "donde está el baño" you would ask "donde está el water?" But since the marvelously retard primitive spaniards didn't know how to pronounce W they pronounce "water" in the way you would pronounce the b in "beaten" making it "bater"...yes this is the amazing world of the neuvelle toilette in Spain
icon_no.gif

fv