answer to mr/mrs rahvin (the king)

Originally posted by MadTinus
Why not create a "I have created DT art <--- you?? POST IT HERE!" thread?? :)

rei toei had half a mind to post a thread about graphic projects, yesterday, i guess she'll do so when she's got a bit more time to spare.
but of course i wouldn't criticize such a thread only because it's my gf posting it. :D :p

rahvin. (still linking)

Fallen from heights maybe? :Lol: Couldn't resist THAT one ;)
Hmm...I'm still tryin to work out whether my good friend genizah
is trying to be funny or not...if so, it has a very grim and tr00 and necro (Blade knows what I'm talkin about) feel to it, to which I must respond, your comrade in arms Colonel Draghsghsbhagshasxxxxaxa hails you most infernally in the name of the great dark sandwhich god, and we shall pierce the non-believers with our cold, hard, grim and tr00 black metal glares of doom.
BLACK METAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHL.
Oh, and if he wasn't kidding...uh...ignore the previous rant :D

ehmmmmm....... :rolleyes:
i don't mean to bring up old trouble and for sure i don't imply anything about genizah or sth....
i've just come across the following smiley and it reminded me of the title of this thread
Berserker.gif

~mel~ ( :D & :Spam: )

actually, talking about smileys....that Spam smiley is probably the worst smiley (except for this one
madmax_untitled.jpg
) ever...what the hell is it??? it seems like meat on the cover, isn't it???

fathervic (spasm)

wooooow,i've just discovered that the Spam smilie shows exactly what the word "spam" means -------> some kind of tinned meat..... hmmm do you have this Zwan ham there???

zwan???? ehmm no....the only zwan I know are the attemps from my nephew to pronounce "swan" :p

fathervic (dan zwano)

@mel: :D i find that smilie quite appropriate and a likely candidate if i ever were to change my avatar. if anybody finds more similar stuff we could at least put this thread to some entertaining use. ;)

rahvin.

i suggest the words on the sign held by the king are changed to "bubububu".

h

God bless you guys for actually understanding what the hell Genizah says in his posts, because the english is so atrocious I can't make heads or tails of it. My hat goes off to Rahvin, you must have some sort of Engrish dictionary to know what the fuck Genizah is saying.

I guess the spam thing is somewhat Monty Python related?

-phyros ( with spam, spam, spam, sausages and spam )

I've spent a lot of time reading threads on this board today (Apparently I missed quite a bit yesterday). I have a few thoughts:

I THINK genizah was joking in his initial posts (especially since he has continued to post here after stating that he wouldn't). Nonetheless I would have to agree that rhavin is a pretty damn fair and easy going moderator. I once offered my moderating services to UM when they were looking for them...I never heard back, I guess I am not worthy:lol: . This didn't hurt my feelings though, it's a TOUGH job and the more I have been hanging around UM the past few months the more I really WOULD NOT want that job! Battle of the wits seems to be a mainstay here and quite honestly, it gives me a headache. I am a HUGE hater of flaming posts and things of that nature. I have been flamed recently and though I retort...I try not to stoop down to a flamer's level (i.e. that damn thread about European metal:rolleyes: ). I say my peace and then let it go minus the name calling.

This is a great place for free speech and ideas and I agree that threads should be organized in such a way that it doesn't annoy or deteriorate the main purpose of the forum: to discuss (insert band name here) and all things related:) .

Let's keep the peace shall we? :D

Sorry for my long-winded post here...and to stay with the board...I can't wait to see Dark Tranquillity on the 31st:headbang: .