Old Dark Tranquillity Pics

Jedispircul-er said:
*Well-are you gonna help me find some old pics or not?
*Thanks,give me anything you have!
*Well I want these from Skydancer,what's up with them?
*Why not? Give it all!
Just curious, is this a typical Bulgarian attitude? See, here in Holland it would be something like:

*Well, do you think you can help me find some old pics?
*Thanks, feel free to share all you have (and I would suggest adding a :dopey: here)
*I'd like the ones from Skydancer. Perhaps you can send those?
*Why not? Would be great of you can send those as well

Mein Gott, do I spot three people wearing leather vests? In Norrland, that's not metal, that's standard equipment for all the manly men that go "ô", along with green rubber boots, checked shirt, leather cap with ear flaps and teh mighty moose-killing gun

"In Hong Kong, they'd be dead"
jetli2.JPG

My Attitude!?
I'm just kidding, people. Phrases like "Give it all" are just jokes. And my first post is kind enough I think. What about Bulgaria-oh,no! We, Bulgarians are teasingly kind and polite and we can afford to make jokes with the attitude.

And If I have offended you-oh , I'm really sorry-I didn't mean it!
:) It's the first time that I have been taken up so sharply. Haha.

Thanks for the pics-give me more!!! Now!!! :D

And Guys, I'm very thankful to you for dedicating some of your time in finding those pics. I couldn't find them without your help!

Jedispircul-er said:
My Attitude!?
I'm just kidding, people. Phrases like "Give it all" are just jokes. And my first post is kind enough I think. What about Bulgaria-oh,no! We, Bulgarians are teasingly kind and polite and we can afford to make jokes with the attitude.

And If I have offended you-oh , I'm really sorry-I didn't mean it!
:) It's the first time that I have been taken up so sharply. Haha.

Thanks for the pics-give me more!!! Now!!! :D

*takes comment back* :)
:wave:

Gtranquillity said:
Just curious, is this a typical Bulgarian attitude? See, here in Holland it would be something like:

*Thanks, feel free to share all you have (and I would suggest adding a :dopey: here)
I thought that Jedispircul-er person represented the typical French attitude. :D

Gtranquillity said:

:lol: :lol:
I know, I'm late. I just noticed.

Thanks dude.

Anybody mind telling me who each band member is from left to right in each pic? The only one i recognize is Anders Friden.

Top picture:

Anders Jivarp
Mikael Stanne
Anders Friden
Martin Henriksson
Niklas Sundin

Bottom Picture:

Left - Right
Niklas Sundin
Anders Jivarp
Mikael Stanne
Fredrik Johansson