Dark Tranquillity stickers available

Arch

‫‬**‪‫‬**҉‫‬**‪‫‬**҉ ‫‬*
Oct 9, 2001
// -->
I received a packet full of Dark Tranquillity stickers from Century Media and as a Century Media street team, I am promoting Dark Tranquillity on my own.

dtsticker.jpg

This is the actual size of the sticker from a 1024x768 monitor.

PM me if you are interested in receiving a few of these fine high quality Dark Tranquillity stickers through the mail and help me distribute them. I will respect your privacy.

P.S. It's free.

Thanks.
Arch.

Reactions: Siren and Rei Toei
VultureCulture said:
now that would be nice indeed :D
should i send you a PM?

Well, if there are any discussions about it, feel free to post it here on this thread. If you want to give me your mail address or have some kind of privacy, PM me.

well i thought i could send you an envelope with some stamps so you don't have to pay to make me happy :) but i need to know your address and how much your post charges for an envelope. you live in €-country, don't you?

Arch said:
I received a packet full of Dark Tranquillity stickers from Century Media and as a Century Media street team, I am promoting Dark Tranquillity on my own.

dtsticker.jpg

This is the actual size of the sticker from a 1024x768 monitor.

PM me if you are interested in receiving a few of these fine high quality Dark Tranquillity stickers through the mail and help me distribute them. I will respect your privacy.

P.S. It's free.

Thanks.
Arch.

please send us some! :hotjump::hotjump::hotjump:

DeepInMisery said:
you mean to tell me the band themselves didn't get any? :zombie:

I know Warwick got DARK TRANQUILLITY tattooed on his arm. No need for stickers there. :p

Reactions: Tranquil Chaos
I'm all out of stickers now. Thanks to those who requested them.
You still can PM me for stickers, but you will have to wait until CM sends me more.

Yes, I got your PM, Caelestia.
Now... spread the word about DT! :D

I got your stickers this morning, thanks a lot!!! :hotjump: :hotjump: :hotjump:

Owwwwww
Stickers are gone? :' (
I hope you get some new ones soon..!
I am btw already spreading the word of Dark Tranquillity everyday.. :p (In way like: "Dark Tranquillity, Dark Tranquillity, Dark Tranquillity.!!" while looking :loco: and jumping up and down)(Naah, people get used to it) And telling everybody to get it. :D
Woohaa, that sticker looks so cool..!
:cool: :hotjump: :D

@Wazoo: It's even cooler when you touch it, hold it in your lap and sing lullabies to it... :loco: