My Second Dark Tranquillity CD...HAVEN

Its so weird hearing about how haven is the worst cd because its the first i've heard of DT and im absolutly in love with the album. I cant hear Indifferent sun, never ment to last, and a bunch of other songs on the album enoff. if all the albums are better than this one i guess im in for a treat.

Let's clarify something here. "Haven" is definately not their worst album. I'd say that it shares the second place with "Projector" after "Teh mind's I" in top. Haven is one great piece of music, far better than their latest failing effort to again do a marvellous album.

In my opinion "Skydancer" is their least good album. (but I'm not politically correct ;) )

I discover DT when they released The Gallery and it was a major kick in the ass !
But my favors goes to Haven, maybe the best, as on the point of view of the production/sound (huge, excellent !), as on the point of view of composition (integration of effects & keyboard, alternance of mid/fast and slower tempo, guitar, bass, vocal parts, etc...).
For me it's the most representative album of the DT style.
If u dont have it -> BUY IT !!

Well anyone who spells The Mind's I with "Teh" has an invalid opinion obviously. :p
I don't like Haven that much,there's 3-4 songs there that are good and 2 amazing ones,but all in all the rest of their albums are all much better.

Oh and Slave if you like Not Built To Last (learn to spell it),which is the heaviest song on the album I think,you should like Projector at least,and hopefully the rest too. That song is my favourite from the album too.

I just got "Damage Done" and I'm listening to it for the first time now. This album seems much heavier than Haven but that doesn't mean it's better. I definitely like what I'm hearing though. I can't believe I've just now heard about this band.