Haven't done one of these in a while...

Goober said:
whats the hardest opeth solo to do anyways? is it the second wreath solo?

I have no idea I'm not a guitarist. The hardest drumming could possibly be......
I have no idea. Anything with his top double bass speed.

Well not to sound cocky or whatever. But I can do it all except the blinding speed. Beg. of Wreath, Beg. of Deliv, April Ethereal, When, Etc.

And I also have trouble with the Deliv outro, the 8 bass drum hits before the snare. It's really hard haha. So i just do 6 hits instead.

But back on topic, I can't really say Hardest Solo's, but I could say my Favorites.
I like the first solo in Deliv. (Peter's)
The second Wreath solo..
Master's Apprentices solo. (one towards the end)
Blackwater Park solo. (Also one of my fav. songs to play on the drums) *for this one I just slow the bass speed down to moderately fast Since i can't fly like that.
LEPER AFFINITY SOLO.

Darfus said:
HAHAHA YES! I forgot most of the material by now. Oh my god, the whole closet bit. But when I came back I was using all the material with my friends ( they love Dane Cook as well, but they didn't want to hear it, they wanted to wait for the CD in case some of it was on it)

Not a direct quote but; "No matter what happens in that situation, some guy is going to say, Somebody shit on the coats?"

Oh holy hell. I live in New York City, I THINK I saw him somewhere in New Jersey? Maybe it was the same show! No.. because then you would have heard it.

haha were you drunk? you THINK it was NJ? :erk:
it may have been the same show, and i didn't hear you yell it, i dunno.

Moonlapse said:
Oh man, I wish, but there's no tabs out for that one and I can't be fucked doing it all by ear. I'm just doing Fermented Offal Discharge.
Good luck on that, I'm listening to that song now. It sounds do-able, but it will take some work. That beginning riff will give you a challenge. Also have fun learning that looooong solo!

I have been learning some Cryptopsy laitly, trying to stay away from their solos. I recently have tackled like 3/4 of Graves of the Fathers, and about 1/2 of Dead and Dripping. I need to look at the Dead&Drip solo, it rules. Maybe I'll post a sound clip later.

I liked the videos man, keep up the good work. You got a great technique.