Having Fun with Ampsims - do you wanna play?

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/1618313/7 String Amp Sim Test.wav

7 String fun. Only on Pro Tools 8 on the laptop so the guitars have been nudged (no delay comp) but hey ho. Fun to try plugs in this session

YEAH!!! METAL BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT GREAT

This treat has opened mi eyes... same tracks... diferent mixes.. 99% Amaizing....

It could be awesome to compare any of this mixes with a profesional aprouch....

Any of the mix gurus here have some free time at hand??

Could you explain what awesome plugs did ya use?!?!! your sound is F??cking AWESOME, by the way that guitar & track is mine!!!! I feel so honored with your results!!!

Yep.. Pablo had made the 7 strings version, Thank you Friend!!

Thanks guys for the tracks. Mine are simple, pod farm (dual tread plate), eq, limiter. No c4 or harmonic enhancment plugins. It's all done to the ears. If you know what you want its easy stuff. The seven string one didn't get edited and it's nudged all wrong but still had fun. Backing track and bass are just as they came.

Hey," Domingooo". I know you, right? :D:D:D

These are my attempts.

7 strings (InTone Pedal Xciter--->X50--->Amplitube Engl ampsim)

The drum preset (SD2) is "InMemoriam ArEs CD 1" preset, but modified (added mics of snares made ​​of wood and all internal process)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey," Domingooo". I know you, right? :D:D:D

These are my attempts.

7 strings (InTone Pedal Xciter--->X50--->Amplitube Engl ampsim)

The drum preset (SD2) is "InMemoriam ArEs CD 1" preset, but modified (added mics of snares made ​​of wood and all internal process)

JEJEJEJ si suena a inmemoriam!!.. pero me gusta mas mi bata!

Hi Guys....

A little tune using the same Ampsims config in the pictures

What do you think??

using 7170 & 8505 with Lamb of god and Paramore Ignorance Clark kent's IR

sure man!!! just gimme some time to get the tracks down and i'll uploaded for you. glad you like it!!

heya there domingooo, can you reup the project files? :) I remember having downloaded this but I think I may have deleted them since - and been wanting to give it a shot :D Filesonic link is a nogo it seems