HAY NeiL!!!!!YOU COME HERE?

Jun 2, 2002
Chicago area
Visit site
IF you do i got a question.. I have a mint cond. copy of Soldiers of Metal autographed by Danny, Dan,Charlie,&Scott..WHATS MISSING FROM THIS? YOU!!!!!.. is there anyway i could get you to sign it? i know it do seen logical but its worth a Shot asking.. Phone me if you will Davidis the name 1-219-629-1480 or just reply here.....

BLB,

Here are your options:

a) You can mail it to me, well packed and insured for the roundtrip. I will get back to you personally with the PO Box address, so don't forget to leave your email.

or

b) When I travel through Chicago or O'Hare International, I can call you in advance and you can meet me there. I am a very frequent traveler.

I will absolutely sign it and return it back to you, however I will assume zero liability for its transport.

Nt
Cheers!

Man you just have to go to messages over 30, 60 90 or all posts to find your post. They drop off after 30 days or so.

Your email is still here. Take a good look on this thread. Neil is a man of his word and he will be contacting you in a couple of months. He will be stopping in Chicago as he said on this board. He would be glad to meet you and sign your Anthrax "Soldiers Of Metal" 45.

Cheerz & Peace \m1/:D

You can call me now if you like any time tonight I am up all night..or you can call me after Monday Night Foot ball or you can call me tomarow around 6:eek:o pm Chciago time..but after foot ball would be great...... 219 887 1119 is my home # my cell is dead

6 PM CST it is. Had to leave to go to the studio to start wrapping up the final mixes until the wee hours. Too bad I missed MNF. How was the game.