Hayy mane!!!

C

ct_thrash

Signs was pretty good. I was suprised that they actually showed the aliens!! I thought it was gonna be one of those where they don't show shit, like in the mothman prophecies. The thing I didn't like about it was that it was about a man getting his faith back. Why'd they have to go and screw it up by making it about religion??? So, whutz up mane?

well, I gotta go in a few minutes. I don't know what I'll be up to tonight. I'll probably listen to The Dungeon for a while tonight, maybe get a request in.

Well, i better go, so I guess I will be typing on my phone after all!!! Talk to ya in a few minutes............

Hey ct thrash!!!I wanna see Signs.One of my friends invited me to go to the movies w/her today(but she wanted to see the new Austin Powers movie),but I couldn't go because I had to stay home and finish packing because we're leaving for N.C. tomorrow and help do chores because we are having one of my father's friends stay in our house while we are gone to take care of the animals,feed them,etc.
Oh,also about signs,I saw the title of a reveiw of that movie and it was " 'Signs' of Faith and Family Values' "so that doesn't sound too good.Horror movies are not supposed to include faith and family values,that's just not right.