Finally snagged some Mane and Tail!

Lexicon

Jun 2, 2002
Ma
Visit site
I remember hearing on this forum not only about it , but also to get it from walmart.It was kinda funny though, the first 30 seconds of being in Wal mart i saw like 5 dudes with long hair in the store, and i was in there to buy stuff to make my hair grow faster.So i was thinking this must be a hot item , but the shelf was loaded with it, didnt look like any had been touched in a while.Oh well , I found it in the dog food section and it had a picture of a hoarse on it.So let it be known that me and DSM wash our hair with the same Hoarse Shit!!

well i havent noticed any lengthening yet, i already have hair that goes down to my shoulders by the way, but my hair does seem maybe a little thicker?i think thats how to describe it, but ive only used it like twice

Hey, cool!
Finally..
heard so much about you, nice to see you here!

xxx Iris xxx

Nice to meet you deadskin and iris......ive heard a lot about you both as well!

this is that one guy....LOL
amzwarrel.jpg

Cheers!

AMZ

Ah, so that's him? :lol:
Kev' send me the pic too, is Warrel trying to look tough, or what? haha!
You both look good in that pic!
BTW, Happy new year to you too, Amy!

xxx Iris xxx

Originally posted by Iris
Ah, so that's him? :lol:
Kev' send me the pic too, is Warrel trying to look tough, or what? haha!
You both look good in that pic!
BTW, Happy new year to you too, Amy!

xxx Iris xxx

LOL he was drunk at the Deeds show and said I looked "manly" but he said it because he thought I was cute and didnt want to piss kev off. :lol: So every time I see him I remind him of it. That night I reminded him and he said "I must have been drunk when I said that" I said "uhhh YEAH YOU WERE!, and you better take a pic with me or else!"

Thanks Iris!!!

AMZ :)

Don't mind him, you look so good!
That was the first thing i told Kevin, when he gave me the link to your site and i saw the pic...
I can tell ya a lot more, come visit #dnb, if you ever feel like it.
Now, I'm going to sell records for today and then i'm off for a whole week!! YEEHOO! I'm dead tired and i'm so glad the holidays are over, when it comes to work, pfff.
Ah, i'm gonna have plenty of time to tell, we'll see. :)

Bye,

-x-
Iris

:lol: you guys sound like a tv commercial!
Like those tell-sell and don't know what more, channels.
Even worse: here in holland they show those commercials and they are synchronised. Most of them are american commercials and when you see the expression on their faces and you hear dutch, that sucks!
Nevertheless, they do promiss you miracles..but i have never tried that product, so who am i to judge? ;)

xxx Iris xxx
WHOOOHOOO!!! 9 days off!! I'm so glad i don't have to go to work and can take a rest. I think i'm going to town, tonight..i feel like dancing :)