HDR site...

oldlyonfreak

Jun 12, 2002
Hi Guys,
I just wanted to let you know that I actually work on the next version of the HDR site, with more dynamic content and php pages...

Just a question, what would you like to see on it ? Let me know, fan ideas are always welcome, I have few ideas about the content but I think that fans that visit the site always come up with good suggestions...

:p

Rex said:
videos to download.
an obvious "audio" section instead of the way it is now. you kinda have to dig around now to find em. but they are there and in abundance.

For vids...some vids of the guy in studio...etc, I'm gonna ask this
for the audio section, you mean mp3 ??? there's a mp3 page on mp3.com
but maybe it is time now to put a mp3 page on HDR...we'll see, or maybe rare versions of demos...etc

I'll ask...

Hell yeah - it would be absolutely awesome if you could put Devin's audio commentary about Terria online ...somehow it sucks, that people who didn't get the special edition can't hear it. ...either that or a transcription of this commentary.

I would be forever thankful for that :)

we gonna work on this with Dev and Tracy, the next time I'll chat with them and I will ask if we can put on the site

-Live vids
-mp3
-Devin commentaries

Fan reviews are a great idea, but I will probably work on a php page where fans will be able to leave their own review, I don't want to be drowned under tons of mails lol...

thanks nico
Geoff

Nico16 said:
Hell yeah - it would be absolutely awesome if you could put Devin's audio commentary about Terria online ...somehow it sucks, that people who didn't get the special edition can't hear it. ...either that or a transcription of this commentary.

I would be forever thankful for that :)

Pablo Wablo said:
Yeah, live and studio videos would rock! As well as rare tracks and stuff like that.

Alden

I know that SYL stuff is a problem because of century media's rights but for the devy solo stuff, I'm almost sure that Dev and tracy would be ok
if we can post some live or studio footages.
On the Ryan van poederooyen official site (online tomorrow!!!)
you will have two DTB vids from the last european tour, along with a lot of mp3 extracts including differents works from ryan.

http://rvpdrums.com

I have the Life video somewhere, for the most part it consists of Dev doing some pretty boy poses in front of some crazy backdrops. Its all good.
Christeen, however, I have never seen.

Id like the fan interview questions to be upgraded more regularly, cause theyre funny.

OceanMech said:
Geoff!!!

How about the Christeen and Life videos, since NOBODY has ever seen then, and You ALWAYS say you have them.

BTW, how's the family doing?

Hi man,
as I said before, Dev is not really satisfied with those vids...And I must admit that the "life" vid is far from what you can wait from a Devy production...You know what I mean ??? There are things that happen when you do a low budget video and I spoke about this with Tracy, they don't really want to see this one online somewhere...:p

sorry

Oh and BTW the family goes crazy...:OMG:

For the fan interview, I think that Tracy must be too busy right now...
:ill:

Pork Rind Toes said:
I have the Life video somewhere, for the most part it consists of Dev doing some pretty boy poses in front of some crazy backdrops. Its all good.
Christeen, however, I have never seen.

Id like the fan interview questions to be upgraded more regularly, cause theyre funny.