Head Control System

Phoenix5

d3v4s7a710n
May 14, 2005
Nebraska
Does anyone here listen to them?

I just received Murder Nature not too long ago. I bought it on a whim. Saw they were another Garm band, and was like, "What the hell?". The album is absolutely amazing. If you like some of the heavier Ulver stuff, or Arcturus without the heavy keys, I'd give HCS a try.

Edit: That's not the black metal Ulver. It's more like some of the stuff on Themes from William Blake's....

It is a great modern pop metal album, some breathtaking vocal melodies...a bit influenced by A Perfect Circle and mainstream rock, the guitar playing is total class, makes me jump and fuck people.

I do indeed get erect from just the slight whisper of it.

It's really dark and demented as well as very atmospheric.

Seems like I am the only one who doesn't like it. :erk:
Someone wants to buy the promo from me? ;)

You didn't read my post XO

I have some promo posters I need to get rid of...I might even have a promo around here too...The End stopped sending me stuff though :( boo hoo

Garm's vocals send chillz man....huantingly beaufitul....unfortunatly I have trouble making out the lyrics to some of those songs because the cd has them all mixed up and i think its one or two songs.....does anyone know where they have the lyrics to the songs?

Yeah, I agree that Garm can outsing Maynard...no doubt. I never understood what the big deal about Maynard's vocals were. I mean, I simply think they are just ok. He's good, but Garm has this range to him that is outstanding. The highs and lows - amazing. Check out the stuff on like La Masquerade Infernale (incredibly low) and some of his more highs on Sham Mirrors.