head flightcases

greyskull

Mar 22, 2006
does anyone know where the hell in england you can get those flightcases which are fitted for both your head (well i want 2 in it) and have a 19" rack in them too?

ive intertronned and googled everywhere to no avail! anyone know!

dude... there is a place in england called castle cases... they built mine

i cant find the details but just google it or something anyways tell them i sent you (carl from laruso) and they will know exactly what your on about! ask for nigel.

new rig.jpg

best thing i've done.... alll i have to do is plug my guitar in and a 4x12...done... setting up is a thing of the past

got it with wheels and it's really tough.... (i can stand on it!)

C.

he made me promise on pain of death not to say price to anyone and i shall honnor that but lets just say it was WAY cheeper than i thought it would be!.... cheeper than a rack case and a good head case!!!! lol

C.

carl@laruso.com said:
dude... there is a place in england called castle cases... they built mine

i cant find the details but just google it or something anyways tell them i sent you (carl from laruso) and they will know exactly what your on about! ask for nigel.

new rig.jpg

best thing i've done.... alll i have to do is plug my guitar in and a 4x12...done... setting up is a thing of the past

got it with wheels and it's really tough.... (i can stand on it!)

C.

awesome thats exactly what i was after! thanks dood!
you know justin garrick? (i checked your myspace) smaaaaal world that through his fightstar teching?

BTW. Does someone know a good dealer in germany for flight cases?? I really need a case for my head!
I would prefer the "Live-In" racks (like in the pic but without 19") but can't find any!