Headbangers Ball Baby!!!

Yetti

Oct 29, 2002
Amerika
Visit site
HEADBANGER'S BALL RETURNS TO MTV!
We have exclusively learned that Headbanger's Ball is returning to MTV....MTV2 that is, but that's good enough!
Juilya, who hosts Uranium on Much Music USA and has plugged Metal Sludge on her show, will be the new host. The initial show will also feature guest appearances from Iann Robinson and Riki Rachtman. No word yet as to when it'll debut but we'll keep you posted.
Of course this all happened about a month after Metal Sludge launched our own "Sludge & Awe" campaign against MTV. I guess the Sludgeaholics were heard after all! Now lets hope the show lives up to our expectations and shows a wide variety of videos.
Jani Bon Neil
Sludge & Awe

taken from one of the greatest sites to ever disgrace the web http://www.metal-sludge.com/

dammit i wish mtv 2 was "free" like mtv. regular mtv sucks balls.

Well the way I see it is, Nu Metal has replaced Glam metal for this day and age(i'd watch Poison over papa roach just for the record). So do the math. That means that for every 5 or 6 nu metal videos they play, they should play one fucking killer Metal video. Kinda like how back in the day you had to sit through pop Metal to see Kreator on Headbangers Ball. But that's better than nothing.

I'd probably only watch it if they brought back Rikki Rachtman unless it tends to be really fucking badass. I doubt Rachtman would be making a comeback though. Last time I heard, he was working for a San Diego radio station or some shit.

NP: Arch Enemy - Dead Bury Their Dead

Makes no difference, I can't watch....
err.gif

Here in Brazil there's only the "MTV Brasil" ( :yuk: ), that means a fucking channel without Metal :heh: !!!! You all are very lucky guys... :cry: I want MTV2 too!!!!! :cry:

the word down town is that sometimes late at night on mtv 2 they play real metal, some have said soilwork, dark tranquillity, in flames, etc.