Headbanger's Ball Returns

bRaTpRiNcEsS

Feb 4, 2002
Past the Point of Caring
Visit site
From Metal Sludge:

We have exclusively learned that Headbanger's Ball is returning to MTV....MTV2 that is, but that's good enough!

Juilya, who hosts Uranium on Much Music USA and has plugged Metal Sludge on her show, will be the new host. The initial show will also feature guest appearances from Iann Robinson and Riki Rachtman. No word yet as to when it'll debut but we'll keep you posted.

Of course this all happened about a month after Metal Sludge launched our own "Sludge & Awe" campaign against MTV. I guess the Sludgeaholics were heard after all! Now lets hope the show lives up to our expectations and shows a wide variety of videos.

Jani Bon Neil
Sludge & Awe

Hmmmm...
If it does happen, we can look forward to a lot of CoRn, Limp Bisquick, and, of course, $elloutica.!
yuck.gif

But, O' Lord, may the people can have their Anthrax, Slayer, and Pantera.....!
headbob.gif

Knowing MTV's past Thra:rofl:ude, probably not! It'd be nice if they did, but I think it's just wishful thinking Thrax or Pantera or ANY decent METAL band would be featured.

I don't have MTV but I don't guess I miss anything. I used to watch HB via satellite and quit because it was like crap, crap, crap, shit, crap, crap, shit, shit, gay, oh a good video, crap, crap, shit, crap, gay, gayass, crap, bullcrap...

Hey, this could be really good.
Granted......Nu-Metal will be played, but it's our best hope for some real metal to get played, namely Anthrax.
When does it start airing?
Who knows....maybe they'll have an Old School 1/2 hr or something.

ThraxDude said:
Hmmmm...
If it does happen, we can look forward to a lot of CoRn, Limp Bisquick, and, of course, $elloutica.!
yuck.gif

My sister just gave me this CD (trying to get on my good side) of songs she downloaded and one is "Internet Sandman" and I have no idea who sings it but it's this parody of the whole Napster/Metallica thing. Funny shit.

bRaTpRiNcEsS said:
My sister just gave me this CD (trying to get on my good side) of songs she downloaded and one is "Internet Sandman" and I have no idea who sings it but it's this parody of the whole Napster/Metallica thing. Funny shit.

Yeah ive heard that, its by Weird Al Yankovic. Funny Shit indeed /forum/images/smilies/supergrin.gif

I wonder if they'll be showing this headbangers ball on uk mtv2. I wish they would bring back the uk's Headbangers ball....I miss Vanessa!

ian robinson needs to stick with what he does best( eat massive quantities of food) and leave real heavy metal alone. if he thinks a bunch of tats make him hardcore he is wrong. he dissed slayer saying it was the most disappointing live show he saw all year, and he said anthrax sucked and they should just quit. i will bet money if he were around either band or interviewing them he would be kissing their asses hardcore!!! just wave a twinkie in his face and hypnotise him to know the difference between real metal and commercial pussy metal bands!!!