Headbanger's Ball-huge Melb. Event

augdem

Jul 17, 2003
www.theimplicateorder.cjb.net
FRIDAY SEPTEMBER 19, 2003 at THE CENTRAL CLUB, RICHMOND, MELBOURNE:

HEADBANGER'S BALL 2, FEATURING:

THE ETERNAL (ex-Cryptal Darkness) (featuring ex-anathema/ex-the blood divine vocalist Darren White for a special one-off set, playing early Anathema songs), as well as a set of their own material, and some Cryptal Darkness songs

THE IMPLICATE ORDER- diverse extreme atmospheric progressive metal.

download MP3's from The Implicate Order 2002 demo at :

plus Sanity's Cage and Innuendo

-tickets: $12 pre-sale or $15 at the door

-for pre-sale tickets, please email: the_implicate_order@yahoo.com.au

or phone 0401 966 358

please get your tix ASAP!!!

See ya all there, it'll be huge!!!

THE CENTRAL CLUB: 293 Swan St., Richmond, VIC

DOORS OPEN: 8pm

Wow , that's interesting news .
I stayed with Darren in 1993 and went on tour with Anathema around the Uk and hooked up with them in Holland . I would love to catch up with him again , very nice bloke .

So what is the deal , is he coming out for a holiday and just doing a one of gig ?

Please keep me informed , I'm going to come down for this for sure .

Unklekronoz said:
I stayed with Darren in 1993 and went on tour with Anathema around the Uk and hooked up with them in Holland . I would love to catch up with him again , very nice bloke .

So what is the deal , is he coming out for a holiday and just doing a one of gig ?

You'll have to ask the dudes from The Eternal, their web page and email are floating around in this forum and in the news section of the site.

Is this a two day event? Because I got one email from Mark Kelson telling me about The Eternal doing their Anathema show there on the 19th, and then one from Johnny Stoj saying Pegazus is recording their live album there on the 20th. It's a bit confusing if you ask me.

Unklekronoz said:

I think this is just a one-off performance mate. I'd go too if I could.

the_eternal_gigposter_01.jpg

Thank you :wave:

Response about the tickets:

hello,
thanx for your e-mail, tickets from us are $12 each, you can send cash/check/money order made out to Mark Kelson or Chris Stevenson,
we will then send you the amount of tickets you require the same day.
the address is:
The Eternal
1/222 Darebin Rd
Thornbury 3071
Victoria
cheers
Mark

or

Thanks for your email. Tix can be purchased for $12 from us at The Implicate Order. Send well hidde cash, or a cheque or money order made out to Andrew Pitman, to:
The Implicate Order
3/11 King Edward Ave., Albion, VIC, 3020.
Thankyou, Andrew.

Goreripper said:
Is this a two day event? Because I got one email from Mark Kelson telling me about The Eternal doing their Anathema show there on the 19th, and then one from Johnny Stoj saying Pegazus is recording their live album there on the 20th. It's a bit confusing if you ask me.

Pegazus are playing with an entirely different lineup on the Saturday. I can't remember the lineup. They are going to be recording their entire live album.

Clarky said:
$15 fuck..bit pricey.

Well at least this isn't an imaginary show with bands that weren't even asked to play in the first place. (BOO - FRIGGEDY- HOO)

And by the way, tickets are $12 pre-sale, as the first post reads.

I think that's a good price pay seeing as TheEternal and TheImplicate Order are great bands, and the special guest appearance of Darren White- ex-Anathema vocalist, for a set of early Anathema material with the Eternal.

It is now confirmed that The Implictae Order will record a live promo at this very show (friday sept 19 at the central club, richmond, VIC).

The reason for this is that Pegazus, the Australian kings of metal, will be recording their live album on day 2 of the event (the next day), and seeing as all the state of the art recording equipment will be there, all other bands playing over the 2 nights were asked if they wished to be recorded at a very cheap price. (which will ultimately help w/overall costs).

So, a live promo from The Implicate Order will surface soon. It will contain 7 of our songs, and maybe a cover as well, we'll make our decision about that soon. The recording will be mixed and mastered at St. Andrews in Melbourne (Pegazus, Gospel of the Horns and many others). This studio is of professional and international standard, having done albums for Nuclear Blast and ther labels. So an excellent quality live recording is expected!!!

We decided to take this opportunity as these circumstances are 1,000,000 to 1 against us to come about again. We will be getting a product which would've costed around $2500 for a lot less than that, and the opportuntiy for this deal will never come again, for some bands it will never come at all, so we thought we would be stupid to not take hold of this opportunity.

It is also close to definite that our show will be filmed professionally with multipile digital cameras also, if so the recording will be put to the film.

Both of the above will be used for promotional purposes. It should be available, when finished, to download from our site, and everywhere else!