THE ETERNAL (Cryptal Darkness) To Perform with Darren White (ex-Anathema)

mattt

Yes.
Feb 4, 2002
Melodic death/doomsters The Eternal, who you may better recognize as Crpytal Darkness as they were formerly known, have announced they will be making their debut performance under their new name on the 19th of September at the Headbanger's Ball II festival in Melbourne, Australia. The band will notably be playing with Darren White (the former Anathema and The Blood Divine vocalist) for a special one off set where they will be playing early Anathema songs (particularly from the 'Serenades' and 'Pentecost III' CD's) with Darren, as well as material from The Eternal's new self titled promo CD, which features five songs lasting over 30 minutes.

The 18+ gig will take place at the Central Club in Richmond, and you can order tickets now from the band for 12 Australian dollars, by e-mailing them at the_eternal@blackguild.com. The Eternal will also be playing another warm-up show in Melbourne before then - keep your eyes peeled on our tour dates page for more details! You can find more information on the band, their upcoming performances and download samples from their new promo release now from their website at www.clik.to/theeternal/.

Oh get fucked, whats with all this one off gigs in Melbourne bullshit. That'd be awesome to see, I really wanna go, It's just not feasible however.

It's such a wanker thing to organise "one off special gigs" like this.

Cool! I's was wondering what was happening to Cryptal Darkness after they keep cancelling their Canberra gigs earlier this year because of "band issues".
But it's great to hear that they're back!
And Haupassia: tell that prick O'Neil (if he's still drumming for them) to drop I an e-mail soon, so I's can arrange that long promised gig of their;s.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

The Pimp NeonBlack said:
And Haupassia: tell that prick O'Neil (if he's still drumming for them) to drop I an e-mail soon, so I's can arrange that long promised gig of their;s.
Peace
The Pimp NeonBlack

Hey Pimp,

O'Neil is no longer with the band im afraid. Give Mark an email at mailto:the_eternal@blackguild.com

Haupassia said:
Hey Pimp,

O'Neil is no longer with the band im afraid. Give Mark an email at mailto:the_eternal@blackguild.com

Thanks, Haup!

O'Neil's no longer in the band, 'ey? Well that would explain it then.
Oh, well.
But thanks for the heads up on Mark (saves I accidently addressing the e-mail to O'Neil). Hopefully this new incarnation of Cryptal Darkness will be keen to return to Canberra in a couple of months when they're comfortable enough to start touring again.
Thanks again, Haup.
Peace The Pimp NeonBlack