Darren White: not dead and not dreaming

right Bar hell is on the street behind the Krazyhouse you know past the irish bar at the bottom and the hanover. what the fuck is that street called. Anyway its at the bottom of that street. Nice little venue, and you dont have to pay for the pleasure of playing there. And one of the bar maids has got a deeper voice than you Daz.

Messy hair is less hassle. And if its messy it doesn look that greasy so you have to wash it less.

flebbie said:

"Thanks" for that entertaining link Flebbie. I have read that before. It does get to me, but it was an interview with Dunc from 98 and it is a while ago.
Let's just say that there is always more than one side to a story.
I don't normally get involved in this shit but you have put a link to that interview on a thread I have posted on so it makes me want to respond.
The band knew the dates well before we went in to the studio, or they ignored it when they were told, and I have things I could moan about, after my friends fucked me over (and it would probably bother them if I was to reveal that I believe the band could have been much more successful had they not acted how they did in those dark days) ... but hey, it was ten years ago now and we have all done a bit of growing up since then.
I get on with Dunc quite well these days and we don't talk about those times. It still bothers me to recollect that whole episode.
I really don't want to allow myself to be dragged into this, but as I say Flebbie, you put that link on and I felt I had to say something.

yogidaz said:
"Thanks" for that entertaining link Flebbie. I have read that before. It does get to me, but it was an interview with Dunc from 98 and it is a while ago.
Let's just say that there is always more than one side to a story.
I don't normally get involved in this shit but you have put a link to that interview on a thread I have posted on so it makes me want to respond.
The band knew the dates well before we went in to the studio, or they ignored it when they were told, and I have things I could moan about, after my friends fucked me over (and it would probably bother them if I was to reveal that I believe the band could have been much more successful had they not acted how they did in those dark days) ... but hey, it was ten years ago now and we have all done a bit of growing up since then.
I get on with Dunc quite well these days and we don't talk about those times. It still bothers me to recollect that whole episode.
I really don't want to allow myself to be dragged into this, but as I say Flebbie, you put that link on and I felt I had to say something.
It was very interesting to know your point of view, because i heard many people around me, telling me that "Darren White will never survive (artistically speaking) his departure from Anathema, bla bla bla", and finally things are totally ok for you and be sure we're glad to see you "artistically safe and sound":D

yogidaz said:
"Thanks" for that entertaining link Flebbie.
Anytime Darren!:Spin: Thanks for giving your site of the story, it was interesting. I just listened to your new project again, first time I heard it didnt blow me away. So I gave it a second chance.. still didnt blow me away. Soon Tomorrow is a pretty fine track, dunno about the other 3, somehow it doesnt satisfy me. Your voice has grown though. Sorry I would like to say I love it, but then I wouldnt be honoust..

Got some more nice shit stirring links by the way.. anyone?
kulgan.gif

waoooo you look... hm... serious ;)
I really like the pic by the way (partly because you look serious ;) )
seems like it was kinda cold yeah...

and yesyes, please tell us (me) who is who, I am just not too well-educated :cry:
*looking at the site*

about life, universe, and everything.

and I have to agree with the flubster. didn't instantly fall in love with the music. figure you could go a bit more acid/airy/psycho circus on soon tomorrow, and a lot rougher on memory leaves. the end of everything is a really nice song, though. a nice touch of production would make it brilliant.

ikeaboy said:
what a wank stain, this is the shite i'd be on about, they get a bit close then say stupid shite and cant mind their own business, and hes a parasite looking for Judgement demo tracks off me, you'll never get them mate, no chance now. kunt! ::puke:
dunno what I did wrong, and I knew all the time you just mentioned the judgement demos to annoy me and never give them to me :eek: