serotonal news

i love all the songs on the promo, its a bit of a tie between the end of everything and memory leaves for me too, again 2 contrasting songs but both very good, i love the piano on the end of everything makes me wish i could play lol

brian oblivion said:
Nice one Mate,we are pleased you like it.Did you download the songs?
Yeah I downloaded the 4 songs from the promo, I especially liked "Soon tomorrow", I like your style alot. Good Music. Keep Up the good work.
Cheers Mates.

Falconspirit said:
Yeah I downloaded the 4 songs from the promo, I especially liked "Soon tomorrow", I like your style alot. Good Music. Keep Up the good work.
Cheers Mates.
thanx mate,
we intend to keep it up.

yeah it has to be right,
though after the recording of the album there is a possibility for a small tour.
destinations and details are unconfirmed at the moment but you know me, as soon as we know i will be on here like a piece of :Spam: haha

I also like The End of Everything best, for the keyboards :D Then Memory Leaves. But all through the way I was thinking it'd feel better without vocals, (shhh!) but really, especially The End of Everything is so nice but the singing somehow... I can't fucking express it, so it's as if it closed off its interpretations. Does it make sense? Maybe I just don't like Darren's way of singing.