serotonal news

Richter_Belmont said:
always nice to see you man, i seriously can't wait for the album!
good coz we are really excited about the whole thing.
so just keep tabs on the website and im sure i will drop a line on here aswell.

Jon you ave got taste mate, judging by the list of artists you just mentioned! i will get you a copy of me nick drake tribute when its finished..

pagan2002 said:
Jon you ave got taste mate, judging by the list of artists you just mentioned! i will get you a copy of me nick drake tribute when its finished..
nice one dan,
i am interested to hear it.
we should have a jam sometime for old time sake.

Falconspirit said:
Hey, its only now that I checked the promo, and they are very good, I like them alot, good luck in your work guys.

Nice one Mate,we are pleased you like it.Did you download the songs?

RottenAngel said:
I can't decide between Memory Leaves and the End of Everything...
they're both very good!! :D
cool,
my personal fav is off the promo is memory leaves, though the new stuff that will comprise the album, i have sevral personal favs. all this is to come!!!!

Hi guys. I found some news about Serotonal on the world wide interweb:

SEROTONAL are- DARREN WHITE (ex ANATHEMA FRONTMAN/ GARY HILL and JON FRANCIS-WHITE. we are a new band based in Liverpool, England. Our music is an alternative rock based arround dark ambience.

Hope its of some helpful my friends!!

I’ve been listening to both songs and I really can’t decide, because they’re too different songs… Memory Leaves is more aggressive! the End of Everything is very calm and really sounds like you’re saying goodbye to the world…
I think it depends on your mood! :p

RottenAngel said:
I’ve been listening to both songs and I really can’t decide, because they’re too different songs… Memory Leaves is more aggressive! the End of Everything is very calm and really sounds like you’re saying goodbye to the world…
I think it depends on your mood! :p
good description there,
the end of everything is basically saying goodbye.(not to be grim or anything like).