Serotonal/darren White

Mar 4, 2004
just to let you all know darren white has gone back to india for the summer however the brand new promo cd (the end of everything) is available to whoever wants it just e-mail serotonal@hotmail.com for more info.
what happens now? well myself and gaz are currently designing website ideas and writting new tracks so if needed we will release annother promo towards the tail end of the summer and when darren gets back we are looking at independantly recording a full length album.
what do you reckon then folks?

hey, just listening to serotonal's promo and it's really great stuff. i must admit anathema fans will like it much more than dead men dream. also i must admit im very favourably surprised. the website should be soon.

Sopel said:
hey, just listening to serotonal's promo and it's really great stuff. i must admit anathema fans will like it much more than dead men dream. also i must admit im very favourably surprised. the website should be soon.
THANX ALOT FOR THE POSITIVITY AS IT HELPS. WE NEED ALL THE FEEDBACK IN THE WORLD AT THE MOMENT.
SO BIG UP TO POLAND AND WE HOPE TO SPEAK AGAIN.

yo gaz check your e-mail man.
we have had some really cool comments from some lovelly people from this site.
its all good brother!